Chapter 6

Chapter 6

KAYLA'S POV

*One Month Later*

"Kayla. There's a reaosn I asked you out to dinner tonight." Andy said.

"What's the reason?"

"How would you like to come on tour with me next month?"

"I'd love to Andy." I smiled.

"Awesome! Also, Jinxx was wondering if you could bring Diana along too."

"He still hasn't got the balls to ask her out? Damn, but sure."

"Awesome." He said.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom before we leave." I said and he nodded as I stood up. I walked off to the bathroom, did what I needed to do and went to the sink. I took off my ring to wash my hands and I set it on the counter. I washed my hands and when I was going to get sope, I accidentally knocked it into the sink and it fell into the drain.

"No! Nononononono." I said as I tried to get ito the drain. "Shit!" I exclaimed, hitting the sink. I turned off the water and walked out of the bathroom to see Andy on his phone.

"Hey, ready to go?"

"I dropped my ring down the drain." I sighed, showing him my bare finger.

"Oh no! Do you want me to tell the manager, ask if they can try to get it back?"

"No, it's fine. Let's just go." I siad.

"Are you sure? That ring seems pretty important to you."

"It's fine, really."

"Alright then." He said, kissing my cheek and walking out to his car with me. We went back to his house and watched a movie, just like our first date. Except this time, we wached a comedy, Grown Ups.

ANDY'S POV

Halfway through the movie, I looked down and saw Kayla was fast asleep. I smiled, she looked so adorable when she was sleeping. I turned off the movie and carried her upstairs, placing her in my bed. I held her close to me and quickly fell asleep.

***************************************************************************************************

It's_Whatever69 gave me the idea

Listening to Love Isn't Always Fair~ Black Veil Brides ----->

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER