Chapter 8: Tour

Chapter 8: Tour

KAYLA'S POV

"Hello?"

"Hey Diana, it's me."

"Hey Kayla, what's up?"

"So um, I spent the night at Andy's last night."

"DID YOU SLEEP WITH HIM?" She screamed.

"No! Diana, you know-"

"Yeah, yeah, I know.Does he know?"

"Um...not really."

"Kayla!"

"We got drunk last night and I woke up and he was in his boxers and I kinda screamed and fell off the bed."

"Oh Kayla."

"Anyway, so we went out to dinner last night and he asked me to come on tour with him next month."

"YOU LUCKY BITCH!"

"He also asked me to bring you."

"WHAT!"

"Jinxx is in love with you dude. Do you still talk to him?"

"Yeah, we talk."

"Well, this may be your chance. Are you going to go?"

"OF COURSE I'M GOING TO GO!"

"Haha, good." I said with a smile.

*One Month Later*

I opened my door to find Andy waiting there. I smiled and hugged him tightly, kissing his lips.

"Are you packed?"

"Yeah." I said, going upstairs, Andy following me.

"I'll take one of those." He said as I picked up one of my suitcases. I handed it to him and picked up the other one, following him down the stairs. We got out of my apartment and out to the bus. I followed Andy and put my suitcase with everyone elses.

"Do you wanna bunk with me or get your own bunk?"

"I'll bunk with you." I smiled.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded. He showed me where his bunk was and I nodded.

"Thank you so much for letting me come Andy." I said, hugging him.

"I couldn't spend three months without you." He said and I giggled.

"Hey, I don't mean to break this up but the driver needs Diana's address." Jake said, poking his head in.

"Alright." I said, kissing Andy's lips. I walked out to where the driver was and gave him Diana's address before walking back into the lounge.

Andy wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap, kissing my cheek. I giggled and rested my head on his shoulder. We made it to Diana's apartment and I got up, walking off the bus and up to Diana's door.

I knocked and she opened it, squealing as she pulled me in for a tight hug.

"This is going to be so fun!" She exclaimed, grabbing both of her bags.

"Well, let's go!" I said and she locked her door, running out to the bus with me. We got on and Jinxx jumped up, walking over to her.

"Here, let me help you with that." Jinxx said, grabbing one of her bags and leading her to the bunks. All the guys smirked, trying to hold in their laughter. I sat back down on Andy's lap as Diana and Jinxx walked back out to the lounge, taking seats on the couches.

This is going to be the best three months of my life. I get to spend it with my best friend, my boyfriend and one of the best bands in the world.

***************************************************************************************

I NEED IDEAS! NOTHING TO DO WITH HER PARENTS FINDING ABOUT ANDY OR ANDY AND KAYLA SLEEPING TOGETHER!

Listening to Remind Me~ Brad Paisley

10 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER