Chapter 23: Discovery

ShyAnne's POV

*One Week Later*

I walked into Andy's apartment, wanting to surprise him. I looked around and didn't see him in the living room or in the kitchen. Suddenly, I heard moaning sounds coming from his bedroom, female and male. I heard Andy's moans and my eyes went wide. Tears filled my eyes as I stood, frozen in place. Should I leave or bust him? I took a deep breath and went on to his bedroom. I placed my hand on the doorknob and took another deep breath before opening the door.

"Andy!" I exclaimed as I saw him in his bed, masturbating.

"Kayla!" He exclaimed, dropping his phone and covering up. I slammed the door shut and I blinked a few times, still trying to process what I just saw. I heard some rustling before Andy opened the door. I turned to see him in sweatpants.

"W-What are you doing here?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I was going to surprise you." I shrugged. "I-I thought you were cheating when I first walked in." I explained.

"Come on, let's go to the couch." He said, placing his hand on my back and I squirmed away. I turned around and he looked confused.

"Can you go wash your hands." I chuckled and he just smiled.

"Of course." He said, going to the kitchen and washing his hands while I sat down on the couch. He finished and came over, sitting next to me.

"Uh, sorry you had to see that." He said awkwardly.

"I-It's okay, my fault." I said. "I just didn't know you did uh...that." I said.

"What, masturbate?" He asked and I nodded. "I mean, yeah, I figured it was obvious." He said with a chuckle.

"You did?"

"Yeah, I mean I was sexually active before entering into a relationship with you, and we don't have sex, which is fine, but I just need some other way to...you know." He shrugged. "You...don't?"

"No, I've always been told it was not good to do that."

"Well, do you mind if I...?" He trailed off.

"No, no. I get it. I'm just, not used to it." I said.

"Oh okay." He said and then we sat in a very awkward silence.

"Were you watching porn?" I asked.

"Well, uhm, yeah." He laughed. 

"That's the part I'm not okay with."

"What?"

"Well, I consider porn cheating." I admitted.

"Oh." He sighed. "I mean, I can figure...something else out."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I want to be respectful of you Kayla. If that's how you feel, then that's how you feel." He said with a small smile.

"Thank you." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing his lips. 

"Anything for you." He smiled. "You're the love of my life, you know that?"

"And you're the love of mine." I smiled, kissing him again.

******************************************************************

No ideas!

Please leave a comment below and let me know what you thought! Comments motivate me to update!