Chapter 11

Chapter 11

KAYLA'S POV

The next morning, we all met downstairs for breakfast before we had to check out and get back on the bus. Halfway through breakfast, I grabbed Diana's wrist and pulled her out of the hotel.

"What? What's going on?" She asked.

"I need to talk to you."

"About what?"

"Andy tried to have sex with me last night." I said, biting my lip.

"Really?" She asked and I nodded. "Did you let him?" I shook my head.

"I pushed him off of me and started crying. He calmed me down and I told him about the purity ring and that I'm a Christian."

"Well, how did he react?"

"He said I was worth waiting for and he was prefectly fine with that."

"Well that's good then." She smiled.

"I just hope he's not just saying that."

"Kayla, Andy loves you and I believe him. If you don't believe him then talk to him about it."

"Okay, thanks Diana." I smiled, hugging her.

"No problem." She said.

***

After breakfast, we all went back upstairs to finish packing.

"Andy." I said as I zipped up my bag.

"Yes?" He asked.

"About last night, did you really mean what you said?"

"Of course I did."

"Are you sure?" I asked and he sat on the bed, sighing. 

"Kayla, I love you. The no sex thing is going to take some getting used to but I know it'll be worth it because I get to keep you. I mean, I'm human, of course I enjoy sex, but I don't need it to survive. I love you and I will wait forever for you."

"I love you too Andy." I smiled, hugging him and kissing his lips. "Thank you for understanding."

"Anything for you." I said. We finished packing and went back to the buses, heading off to the next city.

********************************************************************************************

Listening to The Loving Dead~ Blood On The Dance Floor

10 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER