Chapter 21: Home

Chapter 21: Home

Kayla's POV

*Two Months Later*

"Kayla!" I heard my name called from across the airport. I looked towards the sound to see Andy come barreling towards me like a puppy whose owner just came home from the store. He tackled me in a hug, saving me before I fell over.

"Hi." I laughed, hugging him back.

"I missed you so much!" He complained.

"I missed you too." I giggled as we kissed. He grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the carousel, waiting for his suitcase to come around. He grabbed it and we walked out to the car.

"You only saw me a few days ago." I mentioned with a giggle. They had passed through LA and played a show that Diana and I went to go see.

"Yeah I saw you for like a minute." He whined.

"Okay, okay." I laughed as we walked out to my car. He put his bag in the backseat and I drove him to his apartment. We got out of the car and walked in.

"Ah, home sweet home." He sighed, dropping his bag on the ground. "Come on, let's watch a movie." He said, pulling me to the couch. We picked a movie and cuddled on the couch, just enjoying each other's company after being apart for so long.

**************************************************************************

Sorry it was short! And sorry I took such a long break from this story!

Please leave a comment below and let me know what you thought! Comments motivate me to update!