Chapter 3

Chapter 3

KAYLA'S POV

"Hello?" I asked, answering my phone as Diana walked in. I heard a click on the other end and put my phone down.

"Who was that?" Diana asked.

"I don't know, they hung up"

"Rude much?"

"Haha I know" I chuckled.

ANDY'S POV

"GAH! Why did I hang up!" I said outloud, frustrated. "She's going to think I'm a weirdo now or something! AGH!"

"What's wrong?" Jinxx asked, plopping on the couch.

"Do you remember those girls from the concert the other night?" I asked.

"Yeah, that girl Diana was beautiful bro!" He said, putting emphasis on the word beautiful.

"Yeah, well I kind of like her fr-"

"Are you talking about that babe with the nice ass you brought backstage the other day?" Ashley asked, coming in and sitting on the couch. "She's fine! I'd tap that!" He said with a smile. Nobody other the the Purdy Perv himself interupts me.

I give Ash the 'your about to die' look, ball my fists and walk towards him as he's getting up off the couch. Ash sees me and runs but not fast enough. I gripped on to the chain of his star necklace CC got him for his birthday. He starts to choke and fall to the ground, until suddenly, everything goes black.

I wake up with a major headache and sit up to see all the guys on the couch.

"Ow, what the fuck happend?"

"You choked Ashley and CC hit you with a frying pan" Jake said simply.

"A....frying pan?!?" I asked, looking at CC and he proudly nodded. "Of ALL THINGS! Why a freakin frying pan?"

"Well... it works in cartoons" He shrugged and I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Remind me not to perv around you" Ash chuckled, rubbing his neck.

"God dude, I'm sorry, I guess I was just blindsided by anger" I said shrugging, struggling to get up off the floor.

"It's fine, I didn't know you liked her that way" I just looked at him and my jaw dropped.

"Okay... how did you NOT notice that he liked her? It was PRETTY obvious!" Jinxx said.

"YEAH! Wait...HEY! It wasn't THAT obvious... was it?" I asked looking at them. They nodded. "DAMNIT!" I said, throwing my head in my hands.

"As I said, I was paying attention to her ass so" Ashley said, shrugging.

**********************************************************************************************************

DanniVonSixxVanity gave me the idea

NO IDEAS!

Listening to Just Like A Pill~ P!nk ----------------->