Chapter 12

Chapter 12

KAYLA'S POV

*One Week Later*

"Kayla, can I talk to you?" Andy asked, walking to the bunks. I shrugged and followed him, closing the door behind me.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Well, since we're in Ohio, I was thinking you could maybe meet my parents. I know it's really early in ur relationship but they really want to meet you and they're coming to the show tonight."

"Okay." I said with a smile.

"Really? Because I have dinner reservations in an hour." He said.

"Thanks for the notice." I sighed.

"Do you want to go?"

"Yeah, I'll go. Just let me get ready." I said, going over to my suitcase. I pulled out a plain black dress that had thick straps and was knee length. I grabbed my makeup and hair stuff before going into the bathroom.

I changed out of my clothes and put the dress on. I plugged in my curling iron and let it heat up. While it was heating up, I brushed my hair and started applying some simple makeup. After I was done with my makeup, I curled my hair. I brushed my teeth before gathering my stuff and putting it back in my suitcase.

I pulled out some two inch black heels and put them on. I walked out to the lounge where Andy was sitting with the guys, already dressed.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"Beautiful as always." He smiled, standing up. He gripped my hips and kissed my lips. "Come on, let's go." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the bus. We walked to the restraunt and walked in. He scanned the area and sighed.

"I guess they're not here yet." He sighed. We sat down on a bench, Andy pulling out his phone and calling his dad.

"Hey, where are you guys? Okay, we'll be here." Andy said and then hung up. "They should be here in a few minutes." He said, grabbing my hand and playing with my fingers.

"I'm so nervous." I said, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Don't be, they're going to love you." He said, kissing my cheek.

"Andy!" I heard someone call and I looked to see his parents walking over to us. Andy stood up and hugged his parents.

"Hey mom, hey dad." He said. "This is Kayla." He said as I stood up.

"Nice to meet you Kayla, Andy has told us a lot about you." His mom smiled, hugging me.

"Nice to meet you too, both of you." I said, hugging his dad as well.

"Let me go check in." Andy said, walking over to the host and I followed him. "Reservation for Biersack." He said. The host led us to a table set for four. Andy I sat next to each other, across from his parents.

"So, Kayla, is this your first time on tour?" His mom asked.

"Yes ma'am."

"How do you like it so far?"

"It's great and really fun. I like the guys a lot."

"But not more than me, right?" Andy joked.

"Well..." I trailed off and just laughed. "Of course." I giggled, kissing his cheek.

"So, how did you two meet?"

"I ran into her, literally." Andy laughed.

"I was looking for my friend who was already in line to get into the venue for their concert."

"And I had wandered off and was late getting back to the venue. So, I wasn't looking where I was going and we ran into each other. I helped her out and offered her and her friend to come backstage as an apology."

"I also had his warpaint on and he fixed it for me." I smiled.

"Yeah." Andy nodded.

"We exchanged numbers, he walked me to the car and I went home, and that's how it happened." I shrugged.

"That's unique." His mom laughed and I nodded. "So, you live in LA?"

"Yes, I moved from Sacremento after I graduated high school. My parents still live out there though."

"Ah, okay." She said. They kept asking me questions as dinner went on.

"Shit, the show starts soon, I need to get back." Andy said, standing up. We followed him out of the restaurant and down to the venue. I walked over to Diana as Andy rushed to get into his stage clothes.

"Hey, how was dinner."

"Good, his parents are really nice." I smiled.

"I'm going to meet Jinxx's parents after tour. He wants to be a few months into our relationship before we meet parents." She said and I nodded. 

The guys lined up on the side of the stage to go out, Andy being the last one.

"Good luck." I said, kisisng his lips.

"Thanks." He said, following Ashley out onto the stage. 

After the show, Andy ran off and hugged me.

"Great job."

"Thanks." He smiled, kissing me.

"Great job as always Andy." His dad said.

"Thank you." He smiled, wiping his face with a towel. We said bye to his parents and they went out to his car while we went to the bus.

************************************************************************************

Listening to One Song Away~ Cassadee Pope

10 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER