𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 - 5 𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

◦◦,'°

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

A fatigued Fahimuddin clocks at his house door. About to zinger a knock on it, in a moment, he finds his mother opening the door.

Haya Shahi

She wore a cinereal plain suit with embroidery on the chest and thin linen on the edges. Her wrists were ornamented with gold plastered bangles and a flowered diamond ring camouflaging her wedding finger. They looked ancestral ; one given on weddings.

Her face had wrinkles but it was spotless. The fair complexion made her look younger than her age. She had eyes similar to his son but they were charcoal black.

He unknowingly fabricates a sumptuous smile, pouring into his mother's arms on a dime. The warmth of her tender embrace drains out all of his tiredness.

"How was your first day at college?" Haya glares him while they schlepped in to the house, closing the door behind them.

"It was fine Ammi! I am going to change... I have to go to the restaurant also otherwise, it be a problem. Woh khadoos bahut daantega (That arrogant man will scold a lot)." He vindicated counterfeiting a fainted smile.

"Ok beta! Get freshen up. I will set the dining." Her mother's grin was now less intoxicating. She frowned a bit.

Fahimuddin debouches to his room , his back faced to her mother.

Subsequential to a rigorous cold shower, Fahimuddin scowls metastasizing his wardrobe. Which was grossly a mess.

Constantly staring at the only two proper outfits, he goes for the navy blue shirt.

Drying his hair , he combed a perfect 'ideal-and-well-mannered' guy look.

Fahimuddin was the sole bread earner of his house. His father tied at a young age , trapped in a conspiracy by his rivals. He was shot on the head. Certainly, his wealth and fame bore him a painful death. Fahimuddin and his family lived in London during that period. They lived a merry life but Mr.Aalam Shahi's sudden demise robbed them of all their felicity.

This eventualized them shifting to India. Fahimuddin started working in a restaurant. Fortunately, he got a well-to-do salaried job in a luxurious restaurant which was enough for the two of them to survive. Tremendously they lived a lifeless life.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"Where the hell is you mind? You just spilled a hot coffee on such an important customer. Are you even in your senses? If you keep doing such mistakes, I am gonna fire you." A dulcet nurtured man wearing a fitted black suit with a tapered tie uproared motioning his hands in the air.