𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 - 15 𝑨 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓

◦◦,'°

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

Mehwish's POV

"The dinner is ready!" I shouted following to which Azmat walked playfully making faces. This boy never gets old. I scoffed at his behavior.

"Pav Bhaji?" He stared at the food disgustingly.

I poured some of it in his plate and there he was sitting with a frowning face.

"Don't act like a child Azzu. You have to eat this. C'mon be a good boy and go ahead." I bickered in a convincing tone.

"Ugh, okay. Any thing for you Appi." He commenced to grab the first bite while letting out a huge sigh, so as I should notice that he isn't contented eating the food.

I rolled my eyes and furnished a sheepish smile ignoring the melodrama he suspired to create.

"After completing your food, you have to help me clean the isolated room which is kept locked since a long time." I commanded while he chewed, not paying attention.

"Azzu?"
"Okay, okay! Got it. Will clean appi."

We were welcomed by dust, insects and old memorials as we sped up into the room, the isolated chambre, which was supposedly meant to be my parent's room.

It was destroyed in many way. Potrait frames hanging out of the wall, bed being distorted, the couch was torn but somewhere it still reminded the days I had spent with theme.

"This room is a mess." I announced walking carefully.

"Yes, it is." He said while pinching his nose, perturbed by the stinky smell.

" He said while pinching his nose, perturbed by the stinky smell

I lumbered around the room searching the invisible. Tears took shelter in my retina, exerting a stiffened shamble towards the room.

Examining the room was a narcoleptic task. Everything was making my heart drip, fingers trembled as I touched those belongings.