𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 - 9 𝑨 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑱𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚

◦◦,'°

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

Fahimuddin's POV

It's been a month since I have seen her in that bridal joda (outfit). Those images of her overstriking beauty would not leave my eyeballs.

I have been going through a tough time in these circumstances. I am neither able to focus on my studies nor on my work. It was my owner's sanctitude to bear me and my condition...otherwise, I would be sitting jobless.

However.....how much I strived to get rid of her thoughts, the sentiments, the sensations, the vulnerability....I failed...her moon-like visage, her endless speeches, her dreams, her
desires wouldn't let me sleep in peace....not even for once.

Yes!!! I haven't been able to sleep, eat or do anything....it's all getting so hard for me to cope with this. I never knew my life would give me such a big shock.....I never knew that I would be so devastated.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

2 months later

"Bhai, look what I brought for you" uttered Hijriq excitedly, hopping towards me.

"ALOO KA PARATHA", I glanced at him with glistening eyes.

"Yes, come let's have it" I mumbled

" Guys, even me. you all can't ignore me like that. Astagfirullah", an unknown voice comes from behind.

"Of course not. come sit."

It was a Sunday eventide. A day off. Yes, we do get some days off. Hijriq's mother made aloo ka parathas, world-famous and I can swear on it. it's only due to him that I get to eat such delicacies that too handmade.

My mother has been ill for a long time....so it's either the maid who will make the food or we will order. I hardly sit at home..........YES!!! I have a maid now. my job has been going well for the past 3 weeks........also I decided to do multiple jobs because it was difficult to take care of mom and house along with studies and jobs..........and maybe a busy life won't let me think about my past as well.

Hijriq and Merwaq had supported me throughout this journey........ they were the first to know about my feelings regarding Mehwish......as such things are not to be discussed with mothers.

We were having the parathas, sitting on a couch, my one hand grabbing parathas on the plate and the other changing channels on the remote. A college scene appears in the movie which takes me to the time when I first met Merwaq.

It was my first time in the canteen when some senior students came to my table where I was having samosa....... About to have a bite, when those seniors snatched my last piece of samosa. i tried to retaliate but it was in vain. I was already drained with the memories of Mehwish, so I didn't try to argue with them. It was just then that a tall, 6 foot, brown-haired guy subsumed with gel, Hijriq came to my rescue. He had semi-blue colored eyes which were flickering with sternness and seriousness, someone who has a practical approach and deals systematically with situations.

No, he didn't fight, but just humiliated the senior boys sarcastically....... emphasizing their awkaat (status). I laughed hysterically......since then we became good friends, to the extent that I can always rely on him.t

Good friends? maybe more than that. Merwaq was Hijriq's friend for a long time. so we became three.....and now we are unbreakable and indestructible. I am grateful to have them in their life. They have been there for me when no one was......when everything was apart, my life, my job, my college. They were the ones to provide me vitality in my dreadful moments. Now I can't afford to lose them, at any cost.

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

KINDLY VOTE GUYS.