CHAPTER 11.

Me and Xerxes were in our room after having a shower.
He was looking hot in black trackpants and a white V-neck t-shirt. Yummy.
He suddenly came towards me and picked me up and sat down on the couch with me on his lap.

"Baby, I wanted to ask you something." He told me.

I hummed in response.

"I was thinking that we should go to palace and introduce you to everyone." He said.

I suddenly went stiff. I knew this was gonna happen but I didn't see it coming this soon.

He noticed my stiffness and grabbed my chin pulling it towards him.

"We don't have to do this right now but we have to do it later." He said.

I just nodded.

We went downstairs for breakfast. The cook was setting the breakfast on the table.

"Where is Alex?" I asked.

He told me the directions and I went to check on him.

I knocked on the door and opened it. What I saw shattered my heart.
Alex was sitting on bed and looking at a photo of him and Rachel when they first found out that they were mates. They looked so happy but it was a past and Rachel changed.

"Hey." I say to him.

"Good morning." He replied, his voice slightly husky.

"Everything will be okay Alex. You're a very strong person." I said.

"You know Crys, I never wanted to stop talking to you but she didn't liked it and I always thought that she was jealous that I was close to you but then I got to know that she hated you. Looking at these pictures doesn't hurt but it just reminds me of all the lies and betrayals she have given me. I always wished that you were my mate but when I found that she was my mate, I never thought about anyone else even once. The pains started when I was 19, it's been almost 3 years but I always thought that she would realise her love for me and come back but she loves money more." He gave me a sad smile." But you never told me that your mate was the Crown Prince Crys." He said changing the topic.

"Uh.. I never got the chance." I replied sheepishly.

"You both look good together. I am happy to have you as a friend." He told me.

"Breakfast is served, let's go." I told him.

Then we both went to the kitchen and I sat beside Xerxes and Alex sath on another stool.

"Good morning your highness." Alex greeted respectfully.

"You can call me Xerxes."

Alex smiled at this.
Then Xerxes and Alex started talking about Alex's job and stuff.

Alex was a computer genius. He can literally do anything with technology. He can be a great stalker too. Hehe.

After breakfast, Alex left for his work and I was with Xerxes in the car going to college.

"Love, you told your dad about us, right?

Should I tell him the truth? I think I should tell him when I get back home.

"I have to talk to you about that, we'll talk when I get back ." I told him.

"Okay princess" he said and haulted the car infront of my school gate. He opened my door and I went out.
Suddenly my college principal was coming towards looking towards Xerxes.

"Mr. Crawford" Xerxes nodded at my principal in greeting.

"Y-Your Highness." Mr. Crawford bowed his head in respect. My principal was a werewolf. Shocker.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Prince, but if you don't mind me asking why are you here?"

"I came to drop my mate Crystal off." He replied with pride and love.

Mr. Crawford's eyes widened slightly. He looked towards me.

"Your highness"he greeted me. It was AWKWARD. I mean just imagine that a person who is always been senior to you and is a very strict principal suddenly greets you as royalty.

I smiled at him politely.

"I should be get going babe. Have a good day." I said to Xerxes.

He connected our lips is a small but loving peck.

"Stay out of the trouble Princess." He said chuckling.

Then I went inside and everyone was looking at my direction. Yep, every girl is looking at me in jealousy.
I went to my first class and Kaden was sitting beside me. He wasn't saying anything to me which I found very wierd.

__

It was lunch break and Kaden was in cafèteria. I thought that maybe I could be the bigger person. So I went to him.

"Hey Kaden." I said . He looked at me wierdly.

"Hi" he replied coldly.

"Um.. Kaden is something wrong?" I asked finally.

"Look Crystal I think we shouldn't talk anymore." He said bluntly. I was shocked. He was a good friend.

"Why?"

"I've had feelings for you for a quite long time and I've given you hints as well but now I know why you never responded." He looked at me in hostility?

" What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"Your boyfriend who you just met. Ofcourse I can never compare to him, he's rich . Might be rolling in money. If it's what you always wanted then I was never in your list." He said was pure hostility.

I was angry, how dare he judge me like that. Even if my mate was dirt poor I would still accept him happily.
I didn't knew what came over me but I slapped Kaden hard. If he wasnt sitting then he would've fallen down. Whole cafèteria went silent.

"How dare you judge me like that. You don't even know me properly." I yelled.

Our professor on duty came towards us.

"Both of you! Principal Office, right now!" He said firmly.

**

Me and Kaden are standing inside principal's office and Mr. Crawford is looking at us with a tired expression.

"Professor Lincoln told me you both were yelling at each other in canteen , so care to explain Mr. Kaden?" He looked at Kaden's face.

"Me and Crystal had some argument and she slapped me and yelled at me." He says.

"Caling me a gold-digger is not an argument." I hissed at Kaden.

Mr. Crawford looks taken aback by this information.

"Yeah so explain your sudden stunt of humping a rich guy you met barely 10 days ago." He scoffed.

My vision was red with fury, my lycan wanted to be out to teach Kaden a lesson for being disrespectful.

Suddenly I felt Mr. Crawford's hands on my shoulder.
"Mr. Kaden please leave." He ordered him.
When Kaden left , I was feeling better but not good.

"Your highness I've contacted Prince, please take a seat." Mr. Crawford requests me gently offering a seat on couch.