Chapter 13

It's Thursday and me and Alex are going to packland but we haven't told Alex about the plan.

We are in the living room and Xerxes is with me. He gave his Ashton Martin to Alex so we're gonna drive in it. Wait till Rachel see that.

Yesterday Xerxes took Alex to shop at House of Bijan, Xerxes is too extra i tell you.

Alex is looking like a rich man right now and since he has joined the job that Xerxes' gave him so he's making really good money.

Xerxes kissed me good bye and me and Alex went towards packland.

"I can't even find words to thank you enough Crys, if it wasn't for you idk what i might be doing now." He said with so much emotions.

"It's not me , it's Xerxes Alex " i told him smiling.

"I know but who knew that you'll be mated to the prince." He smiled.
I laughed and then I told him how I met Xerxes.
He laughed whole heartedly and it was good to see him so stressfree.

"We're here." He said. I looked out and Saw that Rachel and Casendra were gaping at the car and Alex got out, Rachel's mouth fell open. He came to my door and opened it while mockingly bowing at me." My lady." He said with a hint of amusement.
We went inside and Rachel came towards Alex. He looked at her with disgust and just as she was gonna touch him, he flinched back.
I took his hand and went inside the hall where the dinner will take place.

My dad or should I say Gamma Damian came towards me with Beta Cole and asked to talk to me privately. I looked at Alex.

" I will come with Crys." He said .

"No you will not." Beta Cole said stiffly.

"You're not my beta now so i won't be following your orders." He said calmly.

Gamma Damian nodded .

We went to beta's study and Alex stood beside me .

Gamma Damian came towards me.

"Beta Cole wants to mate with you. Your mating is to be announced next weekend and by then I want you to be mated with him." He stated to me. Who does he think he is? Ordering me around? Huh we'll see.

Alex was going to say something but then office's phone started ringing so beta and gamma went towards it and started talking.

"Prince Xerxes is coming for dinner today." Beta stated. "We should inform Alpha and others." He told to gamma.

Alex looked towards me.

" You will tell Xerxes about all this , right?" I nodded while smiling a sinister smile and Alex smiled back.

"You know Alex? Gamma Damian is my Father. " I told him.

He looked at me wide-eyed.

"You grew up in an orphanage." He said with confusion.
Then I told him everything.

"Don't worry me and Xerxes are gonna be there for you always." He said smiling at me.

This past week Alex and Xerxes have made a good bond of friendship , I've even sometimes heard them laughing too.

"I do." I said smiling too.

"Let's go." He said .

He went out with me and we saw that packmates were decorating the packhouse more precisely, me and Alex gave each other a small smile.

It's gonna be fun tonight.

Suddenly Rachel came towards us.
"Hey baby, how are you, i was worried about you." She said with a fake and annoying pout on her face.

Alex looked at her with hostility.

"None of your business. Why are you here, go fuck someone." He says..
Rachel was taken aback by his response and was about to say something when Casendra came towards us.

"Look whose here ." She said while looking at me.

I smiled at her very sweet, much too sweetly.

"Well whoever I am but i am not a packslut." I said smiling sweetly.

She was about to say something when Alex interrupted.

"Stay away from her Casendra." He grumbled.

"So you've been fucking a mated wolf, Crystal." She commented snidely.
I was about to rip her throat when someone interrupted us.

"Table is set, would you all please step that way." She said politely. She's might be new here because this pack doesn't know anything about politeness and respect.
She's quite short, maybe around 5'1 with bright red hair and a cute face. She's beautiful.

She comes towards me.
"Hi, I am Crystal, I haven't seen you here before, are you new?" I asked.

"Hi, I am Aurora, I am an omega here."
Omega? A new member?

She might have seen my confused expressions.

"My father was a warrior in my previous pack but was killed in a rouge attack and later my mom died too, so when I applied to be a part of this pack, they said that I have to be an omega here, so not to be declared as a rouge, i accepted." She explained.

I feel bad for her, this pack treats omegas badly.

When we reached to the table everyone took a seat , beta Cole sat beside me. Alex's seat was beside Rachel who was suddenly being very attentive towards Alex.

Aurora went to the kitchen.

Alpha Luke

"So Crown Prince is coming with royal representatives for dinner with us. I hoped you all know how big this opportunity is to us as he rarely visits werewolf packs. So please all of you be in your best behaviour." He finished.

Suddenly whispers and murmurs started to erupt. I looked towards Rachel who had a evil gleam in her eyes and then towards Casendra who looked deep in thought maybe thinking how to seduce him.

I stood up and asked Alex to come with me.
I was feeling hungry but dinner won't start until the royals arrives.

So me and Alex were just roaming around and went to kitchen. The aroma of food filled my nostrils. I spotted some cupcakes and cookies, Alex looked at me and shook his head in amusement. Then I looked that aurora went towards that table and placed some some of them in her apron. I hope she shares them later.

"Who all are coming?" Alex asked me.

"Xerxes, the royal beta, Lord Varsellies and some royal guards." I told him. "I haven't met them properly but I've been introduced to them when Xerxes holds a video-conference call with them. They're good." I told him.

"I've met Beta Blake. He's fun." He answered.
Oh yeah he works for palace now.

Then Aurora came towards me and handed me some cookies.

"I saw you looking at them." She told me with a small smile.

I gave her a large grin. COOKIES!