Chapter-16

Aurora's POV

I don't know for how long I've been sitting here in my room and looking at the stars in the sky above me.

Suddenly the sparks erupts around me and I know that Blake is inside my room.

He came towards me and sat down.

"I apologize for how I reacted earlier." He said. I just kept quiet because i didn't knew what to say.
"Please forgive me for how I reacted sweetheart." He said with hurt evident in his voice.

"There is nothing to forgive , but why did you reacted like that, I am sure you're not a virgin so why did you wanted me to be." I said to him.

"Sweetheart, I've been living for five centuries in this world and I was loosing every hope of finding my mate. I know this will sound hypocrite but you're very much younger than me and you lost your virginity before me and i could tell it's recent, I was upset at myself for being late to be your only one." He said. "Can you please accept me?" He pleaded.

"Okay but you have to answer some of my questions truthfully." I declared.

"Okay sweetheart anything." He said kissing my cheek. I giggled.

"Have you ever had a threesome?" I asked him just to tease him but his body became tense. And I knew that i didn't wanted to hear his answer.

"Yes." He whispered. I knew that it shouldn't affect me but it still did. "But sweetheart this is all before you, now that I have you, i have my everything.
"How many times?" I asked him with a slight choked voice. He remained silent and I knew that he didn't even remember.
And now the moment of truth.
"When did you last had sex?" I asked him.
His body became more stiff than before.

"This morning." He said. And I don't know why but I started crying from frustration. I was frustrated at myself for asking these questions.

"Aurora, sweetheart if there is anything that can make me erase my sexual history then I will do it without a second thought but there isn't. I am sorry but there is absolutely no strings attached for me to a girl. I just want you ." He said with dedication clear in his voice.

I decided to tell him about what happened with Casendra outside.

"Blake, I have to tell you something but promise me that you won't get mad?"

"I'll try sweetheart." He said and pulled me closer to him. Then I told him all about that happened with Casendra. Let me tell you that he is so very pissed that he's literally shaking. He then suddenly had a evil gleam in his eyes but it was gone immediately. He put his nose in my neck and sniffed me while peppering sweet kisses all over my exposed skin.

" I am leaving tomorrow." He said to me.
"And you're coming with me." He said just immediately afterwards.

I knew I had to leave but it's so sudden.

" I have to pack my stuff." I told him.

He pecked my nose.

"If you want to otherwise I can just get you anything there." He told me.

"Where are we going." I asked.

"Sweetheart we Lycans travel a lot and as being a royal beta, I have to travel all across the world but if there is somewhere you want to go then I can take you." He told me. Hmm. I do have to finish my college.

"I want to go to a college." I informed him.

"That can be arranged. But right now we're going to Florida with Xerxes, Crystal and Alex and we'll stay there for somedays. Have you thought of somewhere specific where you want to attend college?" He asked me.

"Um.. I applied for some colleges in California and two of them accepted me." I told him.

"Okay so we can go there."  He said as if he didn't had to find somewhere to live there or anything. Typical.

I suddenly started to get sleepy.

"Sleep baby." He said softly in my ear nd started to rock back and forth.

__________________________

I woke up in the morning with a hand tightly wound around my waist. Suddenly the hand started to move towards my breast and other hand grabbed my ass and pushed his knee between my legs. His hand started to press my boob and his face snuggled deeper into my neck. I started to get his hand off me but he just tightens his grip more. Ugh.

"Stop moving." He says in a groggy voice. He's awake.

"You're awake." I turn to face him.

"I am. I was trying to sleep but you just had to disturb me." He says petulantly.

"You were grabbing my boobs." I say.

"I was and it was good too." he pouted. I just rolled my eyes and got out of the bed. 

_____________________________________________

It's strange how quickly things change. I know that I will never forget Austin but I know that someday when he will meet his mate, he will forgive me.

Blake went to the meeting with Xerxes, Lord Varseilles and others. He asked me to pack all my stuff that I want to take with me.

To be honest, I dont have any attachment to this place and people here also treated me horribly but still there are some people who were polite to me. Blake told me that we'll be staying with Crystal and Xerxes for sometime then we'll move to California. I am excited for the fact that now , i will be able to go to the college.

"Are you ready to leave sweetheart?" Blake asked interrupting the train of thoughts in my head while nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck and sliding his hands on my waist from behind. My face is heating up.

"Yeah.. uh" I said slightly cracking my voice.

"Lets go" he said while kissing me cheek lightly.

"What was the meeting about?" I asked.

"Your Gamma is Crystal's dad but refused to accept it publically to anyone so he kept her in the orphanage here, when Xerxes got to know about this , he was mad at him and decided to have a conversation with him.'' Blake told me.

________________________________________