CHAPTER 10.

We went downstairs and everyone was there. Suddenly Beta Cole came towards me.

"Hi crystal." He gave me a creepy smile.

"Hi" i replied trying to be polite.

"Dinner is ready , come let's eat." Ooookayyy.. that's wierd he's never good to me.

We went to the table and started eating all this while Alex was sitting beside his mate who wasn't even looking at him.
Beta Cole was looking at me like a lovesick puppy. It was creepy.

The dinner finished and Beta Cole came towards me.

"So I was wondering if you come on Thursday dinner?" Huh? What's up with him?
Alex was looking at us with a wierd expression.

"Maybe." I replied.

"Excuse me." I said and went to a corner and called Xerxes.

"Hey Princess" he said picking up the call. He's so sweet. I smiled.

"Um.. Xerxes can I ask you for a favour please?" I asked him.

"Of course Princess anything".

" I have this friend of mine Alex. He's one of the most polite people and he needs a place to stay at in florida but I am moving in with you and I want to help him. Can he stay with us for sometime if you have a spare room?" I asked him hopefully?

" He's a guy?" You got to be kidding me? He only heard that?

"Yes and please don't get jealous. He's only my friend. Please love?" I said.

"Okay but don't get too close to him."

"Can we take him with us tonight?"

"Of course baby whatever you want." He said sweetly.

I smiled again.

"And dinner is over. You coming to pick me up?" I asked him.

" Yes princess I'll be there in sometime" and hung up.

I went towards Alex. "He's coming to pick me up. Pack the stuff you need." I said to him.

"Um Crys please don't tell anyone else about it in the pack." I smiled and nodded.

He went away. I feel how devastated he must be, i would feel same if Xerxes do the same thing. He is infact trying to get a new start but i will die if i was in same situation.

Just then my gaze falls on Rachel, Alex's mate and my half-sister who is talking to Casendra. Bitches.

I went from beside me and i involuntarily hear their conversation.

"Yes, i also heard that he's in the town." Says Casendra.

" We should totally invite him to pack and maybe I can bed him or he can take me with him. I've heard he's so handsome." Said Rachel. Hmm... I wonder who she's talking about.

"What if he mark me, I can also be his mate. He's the Crown Prince, just think of alk the power and money." Said Casendra.

THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT XERXES.
I wanted to rip their heads of and tear them apart , i could feel the heat but just then my phone buzzed.
It was a message from Xerxes saying that he's waiting for me. I went towards the door and Alex came after few Minutes with a small travel bag. His eyes had more life than few hours ago.

"You know Crys, i don't know why is it but i feel like you're more powerful than before. Like there is this wave of dominance around you. You're more beautiful than before and I don't know but you feel different." He told me. Oh Alex, I am different. I am not a human anymore.

"I saw Rachel when I was coming back." I told him.

"Yeah?" He said .

"I am sorry Alex for everything that happened to you. Does Gamma Damian know about this?" My father loves Rachel but I think that maybe he would be pissed if she did this horrible thing to her mate, right?

"I don't know but I don't think he knows or I would like to think that he doesn't." He replied.

I saw Xerxes leaning on his car's door waiting for me. I grinned looking at him and went running towards him. He caught me and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you princess" he said.

"I missed you too love" i really did and it's just been few hours .

I heard Alex gasp lightly and then i remembered that he was there too.
Me and Xerxes looked towards him and I noticed that Alex bowed slightly and greeted Xerxes.
"Your highness." He said in greeting.
Xerxes nodded politely.

Then I thought it will be a good idea to introduce them.

"Xerxes this is Alex, I told you about him on phone, he's a good friend of mine.
And Alex this is Xerxes, my mate that I told you about." I introduced them politely.

Alex's eyes widened slightly.

"Let's get going. It's getting late." Xerxes said.

He opened the passenger door for me and I settled inside.
Meanwhile Alex takes a seat at the back and Xerxes gets into the driver's seat.

"So Xerxes, I know it's very random and sudden but Alex needs my help." I told Xerxes.

He hold my hand gently squeezed it.

"I know princess. So Alex can stay with us, until he wants." He said .

I looked towards Alex and he was looking very excited.

I kissed Xerxes' hand lightly.

"Thank you so much love." I mumbled to him.

"By the way , Alex. If you don't mind me asking, why did you leave the pack?"
I was not expecting Xerxes to ask this question. And to be honest i didn't wanted Alex to lie but it was his choice.

To my surprise, Alex told everything to Xerxes. Even Xerxes was kind of shocked to hear that.

"I am sorry you had to go through all that. I hope you can get better and if you need anything then please ask me." He replied politely.

"Thank you your highness. It means a lot that you're letting me stay with you." Alex said was pure awe and respect.

Xerxes nodded and then we reached to Xerxes' mansion. It was hugeeee. It had alot of security. He's the prince so it's expected.
Xerxes asked a butler to take Alex to his room. Now it was only me and Xerxes.

Be suddenly picked me up by my waist and kissed me hard. My hands wents to his neck and legs to his waist.
He slowly carried me upstairs to his bedroom and buried himself inside me for hours.

                            --------*****---------

I woke up and it was 8o'clock in the morning. Xerxes was beside me, when I looked towards him, he was staring at me. I blushed because I was wearing nothing.

"Good morning princess." He said and kissed me lightly and that resulted in a hour long love-making session.