Chapter 17.

Crystal's POV

Xerxes wanted to have a personal conversation with my father, so he sent others away. Right now it's only me and Xerxes with him in pack house's office.

"I won't bend the words Gamma, who is Crystal's mother? And does she know what was happening with her?" Xerxes asked my father with a cold tone.

My father remained quiet and his face visibly paled on the mention of my mother. Come to think of it, he never told me anything about her other than that I was a mistake and my mother was a human, after delivering me she gave me to him and went away.

"I asked you a question. I expect an answer." Xerxes gritted.

My father started shaking.
What was all that about?

"Start talking NOW." Xerxes yelled at the end.

Even i was a bit afraid of this side of Xerxes. I could feel Xavier coming out. I gently rubbed his back.

"When I was 18 and didn't found my mate, I thought that maybe she wasn't alive. I met Crystal's mother in my college. She was from neighbouring pack. Her father was a werewolf but mother was a human. She was a human. Her family was of omega title. When I saw her I found her very beautiful, I thought that maybe she would be attracted to me too, but when I asked her out she said that she didn't returned my feelings. I became agitated a-and-" he suddenly became more pale.
"And then what, Gamma?" Xerxes asked.
"I forced her to have sex with me." He raped her? I don't know what to think. "She was terrified by what happened and got mentally ill, his parents didn't knew what happened. After 2 months she got pregnant. Her parents somehow got to know that I raped her but when they spoke to their alpha about this, I threatened their pack that we will attack them because their pack was too small. When Crystal's mother , her name was Catherine. She looked like an angel. I thought that I loved her but sue didn't. When I got infront of her after the incident , she started to shake and having a panic attack. She was 8 months pregnant then and that resulted in Crystal's early birth. Catherine didn't wanted to give me a second chance, her mental illness was healed after Crystal's birth, she was with her for 4-5 months but I didn't wanted to leave her alone. She broke my heart and I wanted to break hers. I imprisoned her parents and asked her to give crystal to me and never come back. But she didn't agree so I killed her dad and to save her mother she gave Crystal to me . Her mother and she went to live in California. Catherine always tried to meet Crystal but I never allowed her."

When he stopped telling all this I didn't know what to do. My mother was alive and she loved me, she went through so much and still she wanted to see me. I always thought my mother left me but what else she would have done. My father was an animal. He ruined her and broke her. I started shaking and my claws started to grow. My lycan came out. My father looked terrified but my lycan loved his fear. I clawed his several body parts but when i was gonna end him Xerxes grabbed me.

"Not now princess. He will suffer. Way worse than ever. Don't give him an easy death." Even he sounded gutteral. Gamma's body was oozing with blood. But he was alive.

With the help of my mate's scent and proximity I calmed down.

"Guards! Take him to the dungeon and announce that the pack is in a lockdown. Bring the alpha and beta for inquiry and bring more royal guards here."

"Wait!" I yelled at the guards who were taking gamma with them.

" I wanna contact my mother. Give me her contacts." I said to him.

"T-they a-are i-in m-my o-office." He said.

Me and Xerxes went to his office and took her contact details.

Catherine D'mello.

There were her phone number details and address.

_________________________

Right now I was in our room at pack house with Aurora. Blake and Xerxes were with alpha and beta.

I was wondering what to do now. I wanted to go to my mother but did she had a family of her own? Did she have children?

"I think you should call her." Aurora said. "Or I could call her.'' she suggested.
Maybe she can?

"Okay.. you call her." I told Aurora.

She took out her phone and dialled her number.

"Hello." Came a timid voice from the other end.

"Am I talking to Ms. Catherine D'mello?" Aurora said.

"Yes, this is her." She said.

" I am speaking from the copper creek pack. My name is Aurora." She said.
We suddenly heard a crash and after few minutes another woman picked up the call.

"W-what d-do y-you w-want.'' her voice sounded so vulnerable and terrified.

I took the phone from Aurora.

"G-Grandma?" I said , my voice shaking. I heard a gasp.

"Crystal?" She asked. And i started crying.

" I am sorry I didn't knew about you and mom. C-can I meet you both?" I asked.

"He won't let us." She said terrified.

"He isn't here now. Please come here with mom. Please." I said while hiccuping.

"We will come tomorrow." She said.

________________________________