Chapter 15.

I feel like killing that Casendra, she fucking hit her and asked her to stay away from her mate. Blake is over 500 years old and has been searching for his mate and she is afraid that he would reject her because some bitch told her that.

"Listen Aurora, come with me to Blake , i promise he won't reject you." I promised her.

She just nodded lightly.

We began to go inside. I spotted Casendra and she was giving a warning look to Aurora, we just ignored her and went towards Blake who was sitting quietly with other three males.

He looked towards us and stared at Aurora.

"Go to him." I said but she looked conflicted.

I pointed to Xerxes to bring Blake towards us to which he obliged.

Aurora and Blake were looking at each other.

"Sorry." Said Aurora.

"It wasn't your fault. I shouldn't have frightened you." He said.

"Are you gonna reject me?" She asked Blake to which Blake looked stunned and even Xerxes looked kind of shocked at her question.

"No no no sweetheart. I won't ever reject you. I've waited so long for my mate. How can you even think this?" He asked looking distraught.

"I am not fit for you. You're a royal, I am just a lowly Omega. You might think that you deserve someone stronger and with higher rank." She said looking upset.

Blake's eyes were black. His lycan was in control now.

He growled at her.
"Who the fuck is putting this in your head and I don't care about your rank. You could be a rouge and I would still accept you. You're mine and always will be mine. I don't want someone else. You're my one and only, sweetheart." He says threatingly. His lycan's voice is deeper and dangerous.
He came closer to her and hugged her and placed his face in her neck and started sniffing. After sometime his eyes returned back to normal.
Somewhere between all this Aurora started crying and I was about to go to her but Xerxes stopped me.

"Let them clear their misunderstanding princess." He said. Then I started to look towards other pack members who were looking stunned but most of the females were looking jealous and Casendra was looking jealous and angry.

"Let's give them some space." Said Xerxes loudly enough so that every pack member heard him clearly. We all departed from the hall leaving Blake and Aurora together alone.

.

Aurora's POV

"Sweetheart, has anyone said these things to you?" This time his voice was much softer and calmer. I didn't knew whether I should tell him about Casendra or not.

I just shrugged.

"I've waited centuries for you baby, I won't let you go." He says to me and starts to trail kisses from my temple to my jaw.

He's my mate but I can't leave Austin just like that, it will be so inconsiderate and cruel of me. When I shifted to this pack and everyone was lowkey cruel to me, he was the only one who supported me and helped me, he then after somedays asked me to be his girlfriend. He doesn't deserve what I am gonna do. I trust him and maybe thought that loved him so i also gave him my virginity but now i know that I have a mate but what do i do now.

Just then I came back to present reality and Blake was still sucking my neck that sent delicious jolts of electricity and pleasure to my body.
He was then about to kiss my lips but I can't do that, i need to have Austin's closure first.

Blake growled showing his displeasure when I pulled myself back.
How do I explain all this to him?

"What is it?" He asked me.

" I have a boyfriend." I told him. He suddenly froze. I took a glance at his face and his eyes were turning black, this was scaring me. I tried to hug him but he asked me something whose answer i knew would make him more mad than now and I couldn't lie to him.

"How far has this relationship gone?" He asked.

"Far enough." I told him slowly.

"Answer. My. Damn. Question. Properly." He said threateningly.

"I lost my virginity to him." I answered him. Then he let out a vicious snarl and thrashed the dining table across the wall. Suddenly the royal guards with Prince and Lord Varsellies came in and Prince and Lord started to calm him down. Crystal pulled me outside.

"What happened Aurora?" She asked. I started crying horribly and told her everything that happened.

" He is just upset right now, maybe he'll come to his senses soon." She muttered.

Then I saw Austin standing in the crowd looking towards me. I went towards him.

"I am sorry." I told him remorsefully.

He just looked at me for a second and gave me a sad smile.

"I Will miss you." He just said this and started to go away.
But then he said something that made me more sad than ever before.

" After my parent's death when I saw you, I though that I finally had someone that I can have my 'forever' with but I should've known that everything i have ever loved has always left me but I still thought that you wouldn't." He turned to face towards me. He took out a necklace from his pocket.

"I thought that after dinner, i would ask you to move in with me and accept me as your mate. But I don't think that would ever happen now." He laughed unamusingly. " I bought this for you, I know that your mate is much more richer than me and would give you more expensive jewellery than this but I got this for you from my own savings. I love you honeybun, the situation won't allow this to happen but just keep this necklace. You can do anything you want with it. I got us a house in California but I don't think that matters now, I'll leave now. Goodbye Rory." He handed me the necklace, shifted into his wolf and sped away. I couldn't control anymore and ran to my room and succumbed to crying. Nothing felt right. I know that I don't love Austin but whatever he said pained me. He was the one that supported me when I had no one and now he even left me for me. He got a house for us in California because i told him that i wanted to go to college there.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door and it cracked open. I was kinda shocked to see Prince Xerxes standing there.

He came near me and put his hand on my shoulder.
"He'll come around. He's just upset. " He said to ne softly.

" I don't know how my life became a mess just in a couple of hours." I told him.

"It's not anyone's fault Aurora. Blake is mad because his mate have a boyfriend." He told me.

Then I told him about what happened with Austin and started crying. Prince gently patted my head in a brotherly way.

"People can't stop their feelings. You loved him too at that time but you found Blake and I am sure when one day Austin wil find his mate, he will also move on and I do appreciate him, he let you go when you found your mate even though it broke his heart but he did the right thing. " He explained me calmly.

"Thank you'' i told him quietly.

He nodded and left.

___________________________________________________________************_______________