CHAPTER 4.

XERXES' POV (....continued from last chapter)
___________________________________________

After she left i called room service to bring food to my room.

After a few minutes the bell rang and a waiter came inside while bowing his head and set my food on  table and then left.

I ate my food in silence and just as i entered towards the kitchen area i smelled that alluring scent yet again. It was intoxicating.

It was fucking up my mind and I was feeling wierd. Just then i accidentally punched the door and its hinges broke.

I called the cleaning staff of the hotel. I was trying to think that what is this about this smell that's making me feel wierd.

Just then three men came inside the room and started fixing the door.

After fixing the door they saidd they will send someone to clean the mess and left.

I went inside the living room and started my Macbook and was scrolling through my mails when i smelled that scent and it was more stronger then any other time. Just then the door bell rang making me aware that the cleaners are here.. just as i was making my way towards doors my lycan started to jump around in my head. I frowned . It was very unusual behavour for him.

Nonetheless i opened the door and was met by 2 females who came for cleaning. both of them bowed and one said "One of our fellow cleaner just went to get a broom . Would it be fine of we keep the door open for a second , your highness!" She said blushing and drooling as i was not wearing anything above my waist.

I nodded and left from there and went back to living room. Just then a captivating smell filled my head and I wasn't able to control myself and went towards it. I went towards the door entry and was met by an amazing pair of sea-green eyes, white alabaster skin with prettiest plump lips and i just noticed she was holding a broom in her hand.

Just then my lycan said what I've been wait to hear for 700 years . " Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. My mate. Go to her ." My lycan was purring in my head by just seeing her beauty and innocence. i was just standing there frozen and captivated.

Just then two other cleaners left and she was brooming the floor . I traced her every movement committing it to my mind.
Just when she turned around and saw me she gasped and blushed a deep red colour. ""Mate is so cute and innocent." My lycan said.

Just the she said " I..I a..am sorry y..your h.. Highness" . I mentally cooed at how adorable she is and went close to her, closing the space between us.

I crashed her to me and placed my hands on either side of her waist and started to nuzzle her neck and sniffing her smell. My lycan was so happy. Hell i was so happy. Just when i pushed my face slightly away to ask her name she went further away.. i growled at her actions and she looked afraid.. i felt bad but i needed her back in my arms , I've waited centuries for her.

I started moving towards her again but she shakily took her steps away. Just then l realized that she was a human and couldn't feel our bond.

"What's your name. Little one." I asked sweetly.
She looked like she was on verge of crying. I felt like hugging her and comforting her.

Then she said " Your Highness, I am s..sorry i..if i d..did something wrong. P..please don't harm m..me or f..fire me i need t..this job" she finished and i felt my heart broke at the frightened tone she was using.

"Hey, little one it's okay nothing is wrong . I am sorry if i frightened you. I was just asking for your name." I came towards her and placed my hands on her cheeks .she must have felt the sparks as she leaned into them a little.

"Crystal" she says slowly.

"I am Xerxes Leonardo Knight" I said smiling a shy smile at her.
She looked at me and blushed hard and gave me a small smile .

Just then she asked me "Can i go now, your highness?"
I whimpered a little and pushed her on my lap while taking a seat on the couch and pushed my nose in her hair to smell her. And mumbled a quiet "Mine." She heard it and was confused but didn't question it.
I started kissing her neck placing small butterfly kisses along her collar bone while moving towards her neck neck and jawline . She moaned a little. I smiled .
Then i pulled away from her and looked at her all flushed .

She looked at me and said "Why are you doing this."

I just shook my head.. she must have known about supernaturals if she was calling me 'your highness' but i was afraid to tell her that she was my mate. What if she rejects me? Or doesn't feel the same?

Then i said " you're beautiful"

She looked at me shyly and murmured a quiet thanks.
I grinned at her.

After sometime of me just embracing her and kissing her head and neck . She abruptly stood up and panicked. I was shocked for a second then she said .

" I have to get back to home. " I just nodded and cupped her face .

"My driver will drop you." I said .

"No. It's fine. I'll take a cab." She argued.

"No. Babygirl it's not safe." I said sternly . She just noded and said thanks. I contacted my driver and informed him about her.

"Will i see you tomorrow?" I asked hopefully.

"Ummm.. uh.. your h..h..highness" she stumbled.

"Call me Xerxes sweetheart" i insisted.

"Um... Xerxes i don't think it's a good idea" she said slowly.

" Great. I'll meet you tomorrow at 9o'clock in the morning at hotel garden." I smiled .

She looked dumfounded.

"Um.. okay. But it's my shift from 8 in morning to 5 at evening tomorrow" she informed.

"Don't worry about it". I said and Walked towards the door and kissed her forehead Bidding her goodnight.

___________________________________________