CHAPTER 7.

Crystal's POV

I am currently on my bed rethinking everything that occurred today. Xerxes asked me to accept him as mate . To be honest , I am kinda afraid but at the same time he makes me feel things nobody ever has.
I have made up my mind. I am going to accept him.

      ***

Currently I am in my College walking towards my second class of the day.

Suddenly Kaden, my human friend comes towards me.
"Hey Crys!" He exclaims loudly.

"Hey Kaden, wassup?" I said politely.

"Um.. Crys.. I was actually thinking that would you like to go on a date with me?" He suddenly asked.

I was surprised. I didn't wanted to go with him but he was a great guy so I didn't wanted to disappoint him.

Then we reached my class and I went inside without answering him.

-----------------

It was departure time. Fortunately, I've successfully ignored Kaden whole day .
Or so I thought. Just when I was about to exit the college , he was there standing looking at me hopefully. What am I supposed to do now?
Just then a Sexy black sports car came to hault infront of the college gates and everybody started to stop and stare at the cat then suddenly I felt the air shift and then the car door opened and to my surprise, Xerxes came out of it. He was looking so beautiful and charming with his aviators and a dark blue slacks with white formal shirt, sleeve rolled up. His perfect body-cuts were visible . Every girl was drooling over him and I was feeling jealous of them.

Just then Kaden started to ask me about tgr date again and I was about to answer him when suddenly two strong hands gripped my waist from behind and pulled me towards them. I instantly knew it was Xerxes because of the sparks.

Kaden looked at us wierdly with a hint of disappointment.

"Hello, Princess" Xerxes' voice reached my ears.

"Uh..umm.. hi" I squeaked.
He chuckled quietly and pecked my nose and forehead lightly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came here to pick you up." He answered coolly.
Just then Kaden cleared his throat and looked at me. "So your answer?" He asked.

Xerxes frowned at him and looked towards me . I turned towards Kaden and said " Um.. Kaden you are my very good friend and I value our friendship but I am sorry I can't go on a date with you" apologetically.

Xerxes suddenly tensed and his hold on my waist tightened.

A look of hurt flashes on Kaden's face but he went away.

When I turned and saw Xerxes'face. Boy was he angry but as he was about to say anything, I kissed him hard. Sparks flew and my body started to crave for more so I pulled back. Xerxes pouted slightly but soon his expressions were back to normal cold self.

He took my hand and lead me into the car and starts driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Somewhere..." He said with a cocky smirk.

"So you won't tell me?" I asked huffing slightly.

"Patience, Princess, Patience" he said in an amused tone.

When he was driving suddenly my phone buzzed making me aware that someone is calling me. Taking it out , I was shocked to see the caller ID. My father was calling me.

Wierd. He never calls me. It's been years since I've heard from him.

"Hello." I said picking up the call.
"We're having a pack dinner on tomorrow. Your presence is required." He said in a curt and commanding voice. Then he hung up.
What was that about?

"Who was it?" Xerxes asked.

"My father. He invited me for dinner." I informed him.

Then he stopped the car and stepped out and opened my door for me.

We were on a beach. There was a mattress with loads of cushions and pillows and a few set of flowers. It was beautiful.

We sat on the mattress and laid back on it.

"I want to tell you something princess."he said in a serious tone.
I hummed.

"Just don't freak out please but I am the Crown Prince and that will make you the queen one day of all Lycans and werewolves."