CHAPTER 9.

I woke up feeling different . I felt stronger and powerful. Then I remembered last night. We are still at the beach. I am cuddled up to Xerxes' side. I look at his face and start to draw patterns on his chest, then starts to trace his abs.
He starts to stir slightly and opens his eyes. He sees me and smiles a shy smile and leans forward to place a kiss on my lips.

"Good morning princess. How are you feeling?" He asked.

I blushed heavily and hid my face in his chest.

"Okay!" I replied.

He chuckled hoarsely.

"So up for another round princess!?" He said. And started kissing my breasts.
I hummed and moaned.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

We are in Xerxes' car right now. He is holding my hand and presses a gentle kiss eventually.

"Can't you stay with me angel?" He askes sweetly.

"No, I have to get ready and go for dinner , remember?" I reminded him.

"So are you gonna introduce me to your family?" He asked. I haven't told him about my family yet . I'll tell him tomorrow.

"Maybe next time, I have to go and tell them first." I said.

He stopped the car infront of my apartment.
He opened my door and took my hand and lead me to my apartment.

He went to my bedroom with me and sat on my bed looking very comfortable. He started looking around my room.

"So when are you moving in with me princess?" He asked me casually like it's a normal thing. I mean I've been grown up in a wolf-pack so I know it's normal for them to move in after finding their mate but I never thought I would be in that predaciment.

I sat beside him on the bed and said.
"I don't know. I never thought that I would ever have a mate let alone the crown prince of the realm. I am feeling overwhelmed. Moving in sounds very fast." I told him.

He moved me on his lap and nuzzled his nose in my neck .

"I know princess that it is hard to manage but I love you and we are meant to be. In a few years we will be king and queen." I explained.

"Okay, I'll move in with you day after tomorrow." I told him.

He kissed my nose and temple and a grin appeared on his face.

"Now go . I have to get ready." I told him.

"Okay. And I will send a chauffeur for you who will take you to your packland. And call me after you are done there. I will come to pick you up." He told me sternly. I just rolled my eyes and poked my tongue out .

He laughed at my instincts and we went to my apartment door and kissed last time and i asked him.

"So am I a lycan now?" I asked him suddenly.

"You're in between the changing process. This will complete in 16 hours. People could feel your dominance and power but you will not be able to phase right now." He explained.

I nodded my head and bid my goodbye.

I went inside my bedroom and started to get dressed for tonight.
I wore a black turtle-neck dress with black and grey lace that ended mid-thighs and some black and grey pumps. I let my hairs fall free.

Just when I was about to step out , my doorbell rang. After opening the door , there stood a man in about maybe his late twenties. He greeted me.

"Your highness prince Xerxes sent me to drive you ma'am" he informed me.