Ch. 21 Escape

Martine Bancroft-Morbius Memorial Hospital

Atlas Located on the edge of the city

3rd Pov

Y/n: But...

Alarms start blaring through the facility, and the woman grabs his arm and pulls him along.

Winter: NO TIME!!

While his being pulled out of the room he notices that he does indeed have his web-shooters on his wrists.

Y/n: I guess Mysterio can't fake everything.

Winter: Huh?

Y/n: Wh...where are we going!?

Winter: We care going to the escape pods!

Y/n: WHY THE HELL DOES A HOSPITAL HAVE ESCAPE PODS!?

Winter: Just in case someone important in Mantle needs medical attention, the pods are much quicker than the gondolas.

Just then Three Oscorp first-class turn the corner down the hall.

Soldier 1: There they are inform Ironside!!

Y/n: WHAAAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!

The troops keep on firing at them thankfully Winter summons a glyph in the form of a suit of armor, that stops the bullets but it won't last forever.

Y/n: Wait!? Are you related by Weiss by chance?

Winter: SHUT UP AND KEEP MOVING!!

Y/n: Yep, that confermes it!

They reach the elevator and she pusses the button for the ground floor just as the glyph disappears, and the bullets his the elevator doors just as they start to close. Giving Y/n and Winter a chance to catch their breath.

Winter: Listen carefully, once you get in the pod use my phone to call the contact marked secret, there you will talk to a man named Petrio Polledenna tell him that I sent you, and activate the ship's distress beacon. Do you understand!

Y/n: Okay Okay OKAY! I got it but can I please ask you some questions!?

*DING*

The elevator doors open.

Winter: NO TIME!

She starts pushing him out of the elevator.

Y/n: OH COME ON!!

She quickly pushes him into a drop pod, and straps him into the seat, and hands him her scroll.

Winter: Do you remember the name!

Y/n: Yeah, Secret but the real name is Pietro!

*In the distance* Ironside: There down here!!

Winter: I will buy you as much time as I can!!

Y/n: What I am not leaving you...!!

She shuts the pod door and it gets ready for launch, while he sees Winter fighting Ironside and the rest of his Demons.

3...2...1...launch

The pod launches from the city and it starts to fall into the city below.

Y/n: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

The pod accelllerates.

Y/n: *GROAN* Uh I really don't want to be hosing out the pod!

The jets start to kick in and slow down the pod's descent.