Ch. 13 Visons

Fisk Tower 

Cell Blocks

Night

3rd Pov

Y/n sits alone in his cell with the lights out just thinking about the recent death of  Qrow.

Y/n: Qrow, I can't believe that he is gone.  He was one of the best hunters I've seen, and for him to just be killed, oh how am I going to tell Ruby and Yang?

???: You know if you keep talking to yourself people will begin to think that you are going a little crazy.

Y/n: *Shocked* WHAT!? 

He jolts up and looks around his tiny cell multiple times but sees nothing.

???: Hello, Y/n.

He turns around and sees non-other than Norman Osborn himself, but he knows that he was not there before.

Y/n: Osborn!?

Osborn: Hmph, I told you that we would meet again.

The young man clinches his fist and marches angrily to his enemy I knew you were alive.

but he walks through him like a ghost causing him to trip up in his confusion and almost hits the wall  but he puts his arm out to stop the impact 

Y/n: What the hell!?

Osborn: Who said I was alive.

Confused Y/n steps forward and puts his hand out to Osborn and sure enough, it just goes right through him.

Y/n: No, no, no, no, no you can't be dead you altered the footage you framed me...you...

Osborn: Footage I arranged and sent to Fisk to alter, upon the event of my death.

Y/n: No, I refuse to believe it you can not be dead.

Osborn: *Laughs* What's the problem L/n, don't believe in ghosts, have you not seen stranger things with your own eyes before?

Y/n: No that doesn't make sense this is just you're the mastermind behind this whole thing there is no way you would just leave your plan in someone else's hands.

Osborn: Believe me I did not plan to, but I did tell you I had contingencies, this is nearly one of them, though I was not one to believe in the afterlife until now.

Y/n: You are not dead, so spare me the theatrics.

Osborn: So what do you suggest, is happening then, that this is actually all happening in your mind.

Y/n looks around for any hidden cameras but can't see any he makes a mental note to check later but he decides to play along for now.

Y/n: Alright let's pretend for a minute that you really are a ghost, which you are not why would you come back to haunt me when I am already detained, to gloat to seek vengeance?

Osborn: Oh no I came to thank you.

Y/n: Thank me?

Osborn: Yes, I never really cared weathered or not I perished in my pursuit for peace, just as long as it progressed and now it has turned out better than I had hoped.

Y/n: What?

Osborn: I once told you the people would rather see a hero die trying, and that is exactly what you gave them disrupted my plan which led to my death.

Y/n: I didn't kill you because you are not dead, and you were never a hero, you unleashed a drone attack on Mantle after Doc Ock, and his Sinister Six failed to stop us.