Ch. 2 The Kingpin

Fisk Tower

CEO Office

3rd Pov

Fisk: Mr. Ironside please uncuff Mr. L/n if you would.

Ironside looked extremely befuddled under his helment.

Ironside: I'm sorry, Sir?

Fisk: Uncuff him, please.

Ironside: Mr. Fisk I must insist that we keep him cuffed.

Fisk: I understand your concern commander, but I assure you that I will be fine.

Commander Ironside nods reluctantly

Ironside: As you command sir.

He presses a button on his control panel mounted on his wrist and the cuffs unhinge and just fall to the ground.

Fisk: Now leave us, please.

Ironside: *Reluctant* Yes sir.

The commander leaves the two in the giant office, and Fisk makes a hand gesture to the chair on the other side of his desk.

Fisk: Please sit.

Y/n reluctantly pulls back the chair and sits down, and stares him down with daggers in his eyes.

Fisk: So you are the famous Spider-Man.

It took all of his self control not to ''loose his cool'' in front of Fisk.

Y/n: What do you want Fisk?

Fisk: Now, there's no reason we can't be civil, I just want to talk.

Y/n: TALK!? You want to talk after you arrested my friends, and framed me for a crime I didn't commit we are way past talking Fisk!

He gets up from the chair and gets in a fighting stance but Fisk just gets more comfortable in his chair.

Fisk: I wouldn't do that.

Y/n: *Angry* Oh yeah? You took my handcuffs off, what's stopping me?

Fisk: You are already in enough trouble already and attacking an innocent legitimite businessman would not be in your best interest.

Y/n: *Angry* Are you threatening me!

Fisk: I am nearly making an observation, I can make your stay here pleasant, or I can make it a whole lot worse. If not for you than for your friends, like Ruby Rose, or perhaps her older sister, my sources say that the two of you are very close.

Y/n clenches his right hand into a fist then he unclenches it and sits back down defeated.

Fisk: That's better.

Y/n: *Angry* What did you want to talk about Mr. Fisk.

Fisk: Merely your cooperation.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Fisk: Well the world believes you to be a killer, after all, you where the last person to see Norman alive.

Y/n: I did not kill him!! You KNOW I did not kill him!

Fisk: What you or I may or may not know does not matter, all that matters what the people see, and I can make them sse whatever I want.  After all seeing is believing.

Y/n: I already figured that out on my own, so why tell me things that I already know!?

Fisk: Because I can make all of this go away, and give you our life back, you will be able to swing through the skying of any city of your choosing, and your friends will be cleared of all charges.

He then picks up a metal briefcase and places it on his marble desk, and opens it revealing a LARGE amount of money.

Fisk: And you will be rewarded handsomely, for your efforts

Y/n: ...What's the catch?

Fisk: Only that you regularly report to Oscorp, and by definition me.

Y/n: You want me to work, for you!?

Fisk: Not officially, but it is necessary to maintain peace.

Y/n: And if I refuse?

Fisk: Then you will be taken back to your cell and you will be interrogated for any and all knowledge related to Normans' death.

Y/n: I had nothing to do with that!

Irritated Mr. Fisk held up a hand to indicate Y/n to stop talking or else. After a few seconds of silence, he continues.

Fisk: Our staff can be very persuasive, you may just change your mind down the line, but if you are still unwilling to cooperate then you will be trialed in a court of law, you will be appointed an attorney of course but I assure you it won't change the outcome.

Y/n: *Sarcastic* Sounds civil.

Fisk: It would be better for your health if you work for me.

He looks at Fisk.

Y/n: I won't do it.

Fisk: Unfortunate, but not surprising, I admire your resolve.

Y/n: *Sarcastic* I'm flattered. 

He gets on the intercom, Mr. Kenneth, send Ironside back in.

Kenneth (Intercom): Of course Mr. Fisk

Ironside enters.

Ironside: Yes, sir?

Fisk: Commander would you please take Mr. L/n back to his cell.

Ironside: Yes, sir right away.

He quickly cuffs Y/n and escorts him out of the office.

Small Timeskip

Y/n is tossed in his cell that is secured by a level 5 containment force-field.

Qrow's cell is right across from him, Oscars was next to him, and Maria's was diagonaly across from him.

Oscar: You alright?

Y/n: I...I don't know.

Maria: This is a giant pain in the ass.

Y/n: Heh, that is putting it lightly.

Qrow could tell that Y/n was upset.

Qrow: What did Fisk want?

Y/n: He wanted me to work for him, and in exchange he will release my friends, and clear my name.

Qrow: And you said no.

Y/n: Yeah, but I am worried about my the those in Mantle.

Qrow: And Fisk said he whould let them go if you worked with him right?

Y/n: Y...Yeah how did...?

Qrow: This isn't my first rodeo kid, trust me you made the right choice.

Y/n knew that working for Fisk at this point whould invalidate everything that they have done to keep Mistral safe from Oscorp.

Y/n: I doubt he would have kept his word.  I just hope that Yang and the others will be okay.

Meanwhile

Mantle 

A figure perched on top of a tall sky scrapper watches a Bullhead Prison Transport fly through the skyline.

???: Penny, this is Ben I got eys on the transport, moving to intercept.