Ch. 24 Katori

Town of Stormpass

Griggs' Shop

186 Miles from Mantle

Population: 11

Mid Afternoon

3rd Pov

P.U.M.A: Wait only four fingers!? How am I supposed to flip asshats the bird!

Sam: Eh I am sure you find a way, you will just have to get more creative.

Sam rubs her eyes.

Ren: You alright?

Sam: Yeah, my eyes are just a little itchy.

All of a sudden the window blows open sending in a small amount of snow that enters but it is coming in at an alarming rate.  Griggs closes the window quickly.  

Griggs: Looks like a storm coming in.

Just the radio that was playing County Vacuo music in the background sprung to life.

Radio: This is a severe weather alert, a massive snowstorm is blowing through the southwest areas of Soltias, in under warrining.  Citicens of the following cities are advized to stay indoors, Castlegate, Stormpass...

Sam: Shit, we need to leave now if we are going to beat the storm!

They go to their car, Ren and Nora get in the back seat while Puma goes for shotgun, but Sam pulls him back and opens the trunk.

Sam: Get in!

Puma: No fucking way!

Griggs: He has a off switch oh his chest. 

She looks his chest and sure enough there was.

Puma: Don't you...

She flips it.

Puma: fu........*Shuts off*

She carefully puts him in the trunk.

Sam: Thanks.

Griggs: Your welcome, stay safe. 

Sam: You too. 

She gets in the drivers seat and take off.

They drive for a few miles unimpeded but soon they can't progress because the road is blocked with a mountains of snow.

Sam: Shit!

Ren: What now?

She looks at a sign that says the city of Katori is to the west.

Sam: Either we go back to stormpass and take our chances in the storm or an Fisk/Oscorp conrtoled city.

She looks at the strom that is approaching, and then to the road leading to Katori.

Sam: Skrew it.

She turns left to Katori.

They eventually reach the outskirts of the city of Katori, and when they reach a traffic jam that goes into the city. Most probably cheeking for each driver's Identification. So while waiting for Sam opens the glove compartment revealing a bunch of folders that she takes, Nora notices that each one is labeled with a first initial and the last name.

Nora: What are those?

Sam: Shhh, I need to concentrate.

She looks through each file individually.

B.  Mason

Sam: No.

B. Lebowski