Ch. 28 Devil's Wrath

Mantle

12:50 AM

3rd Pov

Rooftop

Northside

Bullseye Aims his rifle at Spider-Man and Daredevil and fires at both of them using his spidey sense he dodges them easily, but much to his surprise Daredevil dodges them almost as eloquently. 

Spider-Man: Woah!! How did you do that!?

Daredevil: Fight now talk later!

Spider-Man: Right!

He thwips a web at Bullseye but Bullseye Grabs it and pulls the web towards him, and hits him with the end of his rifle knocking him down, and then Daredevil and bats across the jaw with his baton and knocks out a few of his teeth with it.

Bullseye: *Gah* 

He then uses his rifle and fires at Daredevil's chest but due to his body armor and aura, he is able to absorb it.

Daredevil Punches him in the face. Spidey sweeps his legs causing Bullseye to fall on the hard surface of the roof, dropping his rifle.

Spidey spins and on his back and gets on his feet in his signature preached pose, and sees Bullseye reaching for his rifle so he spins a new web onto the rifle.

Spider-Man: Nah, uh ah, sorry this gun is now banned in ranked matches.

He tosses the rifle to the side of the neighboring building.

Bullseye unholsters his knife just as Daredevil is about to smack him over the head once more, and before he can do so he stabs the Devil in the thigh with it.

Daredevil: *GAH*

Spider-Man: Woah!!!

He thwips a web to Bullseyes dominant hand to the ground.

Bullseye: *Cough* This feels weird

Spidey spins more webs at his feet and legs to keep him in place.

Bullseye: Ugh what the hell is this made of!?

Spider-Man: Sorry trade secret but I can...

Daredevil: *GHAAAAAAAAAAAA*

His quip is interrupted by the excruciating sound of Daredevil pulling the knife out of his thigh.

Spider-Man: OH...Uh, I am pretty sure you are not supposed to pull that thing out.

Daredevil: I'll be fine.

He tosses the knife away.

Bullseye looks up at Daredevil smiling with broken and bloody teeth and starts laughing.

Daredevil: What's so funny?

Bullseye: Oh I was just thinking about the fact that if you showed the same inner resilience that night, then maybe Karen would still be alive.

The Devil doesn't respond instead he just cracks his knuckles kneels down and starts to relentlessly smash Bullseyes face in.

*PUNCH* 

Spider-Man: HEY HOLD UP!

*PUNCH*

Spider-Man: I SAID THAT'S ENOUGH!!

He spins a web at Daredevil's fist pulling him back.

Spider-Man: He has had enough.

Daredevil: *Breathing Heavily* *Breathing Heavily* *Breathing Calmly*