Ch. 35 POP Goes the Weasel (Rated M)

*Refer to the Rating system for information about M Rated Chapters*

*Seriously if Gore and Vilonce make you uncomfortable SKIP THIS CHAPTER*

Vacuo Capital

Shade Academy

Shade Academy Headmistress Webb's office

Cassandra Web a headmistress of Shade Academy, is a 73-year woman who was born blind and later was confined to a wheelchair. However that has not stopped her from becoming one of the best users of raw dust, and an incredible leader, which is evident by her ongoing 30-year run as Shades Headmistress.

The Headmistress calls in five 4th year teams under her command.

Teams CFVY, (Coco, Fox, Velvet, Yatsuchasi)

WINE, (Wendy, Ike, Noel, Evan)

COAL, (Codey, Orvill, Abbey, Lana)

RUST, (Rusty, Uwe, Stan, Trevor)

four teams from Sade and one is a transfer from Vale. All of them are a few months away from graduating, all at the top of their field. They have a combined 89 missions completed, most of them were in the Kingdom of Vacuo, most 4th year students travel to all of the four kingdoms no matter the school. However Oscorp, and Fisk Industries, made the need for Hunters and Huntresses obsolete, so most missions are in either the aforementioned Vacuo or Mistral.

Web: Glad you all showed up on time... for once

Rusty: Hey I had to use the bathroom that day alright.

The students all snicker.

Web: That is enough, I got a mission request in Mistral from Headmaster Li.

Abby: The little headmaster has a personal assignment for us, must be important.

Web: If you would let me finish Abby then you would find out.

Wendy: Sorry Madam.

Web: As I was saying Headmaster Li called me about a distress call that came from the Vault Super Prison, located in an undisclosed location in the mountains, while its location may be remote it is still a prison filled with the most dangerous criminals in Mistral, and a Prison break would be catastrophic, and since all of Haven's students are helping with relief efforts from the Argus Drone attack, he has asked us for help.

Evan: Maybe he should have accepted Ocorp's help after all.

Coco: If he did then Mistral would become like Vale and Atlas.

Evan: You mean protected?

Coco: I mean conquered.

Evan: You have a funny definition of conquered Coco.

Coco: You have a funny definition of protected Evan.

Web: ENOUGH, put your differences aside for now, and focus on the task at hand. I chose you all because you are the best I got and I don't need you squabbling among yourselves understand!?

Coco/Evan: Yes Madam.

Web: Good, now there is a bulkhead waiting for you on the roof you leave now, once you arrive you contain the prisoners observe then report.

The four teams nod as the walk to the roof with the bulkhead waiting for the 6-hour-long journey.

6 Hours Later

They hover above the coordinates given to him, and land in a seemingly barren wasteland, the teams are confused as they exit the bulkhead.

Coco: Where is it?