Ch. 27 Bullseye

Mantle

12:15 AM

3rd Pov

Ally

Northside

Yang(Intercom): Tiger I heard gunshots are you alright!?

Spider-Man: Yeah, I am OK the shots came from a rooftop a sniper, a good one.  He just killed six of Fisk's men.  

Yang(Intercom): Shit can you get out of there?

Just then right on cue as if the sniper could hear their conversation he fires a warning shot near the dumpster.

Spider-Man: No, I'm boxed in.

Yang(Intercom): Fuck okay, let's see.

He can hear her typing on a computer.

Yang(Intercom): Okay it looks like you are 25 minutes away, we are on our way right now!!

Spidey thinks for a minute.

Spider-Man: Sorry I can't wait that long.

Yang(Intercom): Hold on, what?

Spider-Man: Well this guy is clearly one of the assassins, if I don't deal with him now then he will put innocents in danger to draw me out and I can't let that happen.

Yang didn't like it but she knew she was right.

Yang(Intercom): Okay, but if he is as good as you say how do you plan to get close to him?

Spider-Man: Well, if I can focus, then maybe I can dodge his bullets before they even hit.

Yang(Intercom): Have you ever used your spidey sense to that extent?

Spider-Man: Um, yeah, kinda, maybe, sort of, uh, not really no.

Yang(Intercom): Tiger that doesn't sound very convincing.

Spider-Man: Yeeeah, but I know I can do this Yang, I need you to trust me on this.

Yang(Intercom): Well, alright tiger if you then go get him, but if you get hurt you will have to deal with me.

Spider-Man: Sounds like a plan.

Yang(Intercom): Go get 'em, Tiger.

Spider-Man: *Deep Breath* Alright let's do this.

In and out again, and again.

Spider-Man: Here we go.

He takes one last breath and leaves the cover of the dumpster.

Bullseye: There you are.

He fires a shot but Spidey manages to dodge it and starts running to the building where the sniper's nest was located on the roof next to the big advertisement billboard.

Bullseye: What the hell!?

He quickly readies another round and fires again,

The shot is fired but Spidey leaps over it.

Bullseye: SHIT!

He fires and reloads multiple shots, but Spidey dodges each and every one of them and gets closer to his location.

Bullseye: UGH!!!

Spider-Man starts running up the building Bullseye is now is aiming directly down at the Spider running up the wall so he reloads his gun and fires all of them but Spidey is just too quick and dodges them by moving side to side.  Spidey eventually gets near the top leaps up and thwips Bullseyes rifle yanks it out of his hands and throws it away to the wall of the other building and webbing it in place, all before sticking the landing.