Ch. 9 The Assasins

Ally way Outside the Old Train Yard

Roadhouse

3rd Pov

Robyns team consisted of Robyn, Ruby, Weiss, Pyrrha, and Nora. have followed the ships tracker to an alleyway next to abandoned apartment buildings just outside one old train yards, that was closed right after the Great War ended, so it stands to reason that the shuttle would be hiding there. Robyn looks down at the tracking fob that she is carrying.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

Robyn: Yeah it is here alright.

Nora: UUUUGH FINALLY WE HAVE BEEN WALKING FOR HOURS, my poor feet are killing me, *Sigh* I wish Ren was here to give me a piggyback ride.

Pyrrha: Nora, you know Ren's back is still recovering.

Nora: *Sigh* Yeah, I know, sooo Pyrrha, can you please give me a...

Pyrrha: No, Nora, you can walk.

Nora: UUUUGHHH But walking is so much work for these little legs!!!

Weiss: You know sometimes I wonder if she is doing this to be 'adorable' or if she is just that lazy.

Nora: Hey!! Why Can't it be both?

Robyn: Quiet!

They all quickly stop talking.

Ruby: What is it?

Robyn: Do you hear that?

They hear the increasing sound of rubber tires rolling on the ground.

They turn to the end of the alleyway and see multiple Oscorp medical vans zip on by, fearing that they might be spotted they all hide behind the Apartment building until the noise of passing vehicles cease.

Robyn: Looks like Oscorp is here.

A silent fear looms over the group, funny how a name with no face can cause such fear.

Ruby: Do...Do we still proceed with the plan then?

Robyn: Hmm, we will go to the rooftop and assess the situation from there.

Pyrrha: Well you're the expert we'll follow you.

After a short walk up a few flights of stairs, they reach the top of the old apartment building. They get a full view of the train yead across the way, but the whole area was closed off by Oscorp security as they examined the damaged structure and wheeled the injured bodies into ambulances.

Ruby: Did Fisk take the ship first?

Weiss: But I thought he owned the Millita and the Gangs.

Robyn: He does this doesn't make sense.

She looks at the tracking fob in her hand, and it suddenly stops beeping.

Robyn: What the hell?

She hits it a few times then the ship's tracking beacon falls onto the roof with a clank. Confused the crew looks up and sees Daredevil Channing off of the roof's water tower.

Daredevil: He knew you were coming.

He then leaps off the water tower and lands on his feet and stands up to meet Robyn's eye level, she looks upon him with affinity, while the others gaze at the looming figure with curiosity, fear, confusion, and excitement, I will give you two guesses on who felt excited.

Ruby/Nora: *GASP* *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLL* OMG Daredevil is real!?

Weiss: I...I don't believe it.