Chapter 1

“Auntie, I don’t want to work hard anymore…”

Shaun Lin edited the message and then sent it out.

In his eyes, a thick complex color emerged.

Three years.

In order to repay his kindness, he returned from the global dark world and has been in home for three full years.

During these three years, he had no money, power, and no job, so he suffered a lot and ridiculed by the people around him.

For the Bai family to be bulls and horses, scolding lightly, and beating when moving, for the former dark emperor Shaun, he has completely had enough.

And now, he finally made this difficult decision.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

At this moment, a series of short message reminders came.

When Shaun turned on the phone, he saw an additional message on it:

Business Aunt Rowling: “Shaun Lin, Auntie finally waited for your words. Starting today, the eight oil fields under the Universal Group located in Sabia, Africa will be assigned to your private name. In addition, Universal Group will sell it for free. Fifty-one percent of the shares goes to your name.

You will become the new chairman of the Global Group and the actual controlling shareholder. All the industries and personnel of the Global Group in China will be deployed at your sole discretion without the need to notify the group. “

Aunt Underground Rose: “Lin, you finally made this decision! Our blood prison is waiting for your king to return. After waiting too long, I will immediately notify the Yanhuang Branch that you will become the king of the Yanhuang Underground!”

Aunt Nihuang in the military: “Little guy, you’re finally getting acquainted!it’s better to be the god of war in the military. Starting today, the Yanhuang Army will award you the title of Yanhuang Army! From then on, you are the Yanhuang Army. Shan Lin!”

“…”

The content of this piece of information is absolutely shocking, but after seeing it, Shaun just nodded, without any surprise.

On the contrary, there was a hint of complexity in his eyes:

“It’s been three years, originally I just wanted to repay the little girl’s life-saving buns! But the cruel reality and people’s snobbery made me have to be that dark emperor again!”

call!

Shaun gently spit out a smoke ring, and a skull pattern was formed in the smoke that slowly dissipated.

Shaun at this moment looked extremely mysterious and strange.

Just at this moment.

When the cigarette butt in his hand fell to the ground just now, a curse came from the villa behind him:

“Shaun, where are you dead again, come in and help us drain the footwash!”

Hearing this, Shaun’s body stiffened, and a playful smile gradually appeared at the corner of his mouth.

At the moment, he stepped on his cigarette butt and walked slowly into the villa.