Chapter 5

Wow!

When the Blood Rose walked off the Rose Throne, the entire bar on the first floor was suddenly silent.

One after another, they looked at the Blood Rose in confusion. They saw it for the first time. The Blood Rose showed such a terrified expression, as if they had seen something terrible.

Noisy discussions resounded in the bar.

It’s more than that!

Wow!

One after another sturdy men in suits jumped out from the crowd, and in the blink of an eye, they came to the Blood Rose.

Dozens of people!

The blood pressure was overwhelming, fierce and terrifying, like a group of suit thugs, making people tremble.

“Sister, what’s the matter?” The big man head towards her has a sturdy back, his whole personality is like an iron tower, glowing fiercely.

He is the No. 1 general under Blood Rose-Black Tiger!

A dignified underground boxer, a ruthless man in Jiangshi.

At this moment, the music in the bar disappeared, there was no sound, everyone’s eyes were focused on the face of Blood Rose.

Horrified!

doubt!

This is definitely the first time everyone has seen it, and the blood rose will show such a gaffe.

“Quick! The clubhouse is cleared! Our boss is here!”

What!

Hearing the words of Blood Rose, both the black tiger and all the customers around were stunned.

BOSS?

Everyone can’t imagine what kind of character is qualified to be called a BOSS by the dignified Blood Rose?

Wow!

In an instant, all the customers in the entire first floor boiled over, one by one in shock.

However, it still doesn’t stop.

The Blood Rose now continued:

“Black Tiger, send someone to guard Box 808! It is strictly forbidden for anyone to disturb the boss!”

808!

Hearing this, one after another looked at a box on the second floor.

The hearts of everyone was even more shocking. They knew that in that box, a crazy dragon that could make a sensation in Jiang City unexpectedly entered.

It’s just that everyone in box 808 has no way of knowing everything outside.

At this moment, gazes full of mockery and contempt, all fell on Shaun’s body.

“Damn! So he is the husband of our goddess Elvira? Oh my god, this is really a flower stuck in the cow dung! Especially, this cow dung is not fresh!”