Chapter 3

Seeing Lamborghini, he will soon catch up with his car!

Elvira’s pretty face was ugly, and she was in a cold sweat:

“What to do? The Ziheng Xu said that the racing technology is first-rate, and we will definitely not be able to run away!”

It’s just that Shaun glanced at the rearview mirror, and a thick disdain appeared at the corner of his mouth:

“Sit down!”

The faint three words made Elvira slightly startled.

what?

Before she understood, she saw Shaun’s soles and stepped the accelerator to the bottom.

Hum! ! !

The body of the Mercedes Benz shook, and the engine burst out with a dull roar, like a violent beast, suddenly increasing its speed.

Not only that.

What made Elvira even more stunned was that the speed increased from 80 to 120, then to 140, 180, 200…

You know, this is on the street in the city center.

The traffic was rampant around, and the speed reached 220, which was extremely dangerous.

But now!

The entire Mercedes-Benz sedans shuttled across the road like flying, one after another, being severely left behind.

What’s especially scary is that Shaun is driving a Mercedes-Benz, either left, or right, or accelerated, or turned…

It is like a fast swimming fish, galloping fast in the traffic.

Elvira’s whole head was dumbfounded.

She only felt that her body was flying, and she had the illusion of flying in the clouds.

Not only her!

The two Ziheng Xu behind were also completely confused.

Because they found that their Lamborghini speeds up, and the distance between them and Mercedes-Benz is getting farther and farther.

Fifty meters!

One hundred meters!

Two hundred meters!

especially.

The Mercedes-Benz, in the flow of traffic, sprinted like lightning, making them all shocked.

“Brother Ziheng, hurry up! Catch him! Don’t let this kid run away!” Tianji was sweating profusely.

If they were thrown away by a trash, then the faces of their two super running clubs would be completely lost, becoming a joke in everyone’s mouth.

Tick!

Tick!

Many big beads of sweat flowed down from Ziheng Xu’s forehead.