Chapter 18

How… how could this be!

Bai Yan was stunned. She looked at the toilet paper full of words, and couldn’t accept the facts before her.

“Resurrection Pill? Is that guy’s prescription true?”

Puffs of sweat flowed from Bai Yan’s forehead.

That’s it!

She couldn’t even dream of it. Originally, Elvira’s family was almost certain to be expelled from the family. In the end it turned out to be herself, helping Elvira’s family reverse the situation.

Even Baishan took away the rights from her uncle Haibai and her father Shirakawa with this prescription.

But it’s more than that!

Elder Gao was holding the prescription, his excited palms were shaking, and he said to the old man:

“Grandpa, I… can I meet the person who wrote this prescription?”

This prescription has solved the difficult problem he has not solved in these years.

This makes Gao old grateful and admired.

He even couldn’t imagine what kind of person it was that could decipher all the prescriptions of the resurrection pill and describe it so accurately.

Heard this!

The Grandpa Bai would naturally not refuse, he flushed with excitement, and said to Elvira and Yan Yue:

“Elvira! Quick, call that waste… No, Shaun! Let him come by himself!”

Elvira’s head is still down at this moment.

After all, this all came too suddenly.

Just hearing this, the corners of her mouth twitched slightly, and then bit her scalp and said:

“Master… Grandpa! Shaun doesn’t have a mobile phone!”

What!

Hearing this, everyone was taken aback.

no mobile phone?

What age is it now, even street beggars all have a mobile phone in their hands, but Shaun doesn’t have one.

At this moment, everyone remembered Shaun’s low status in the Bai family.

At the moment, the Grandpa was thinking slightly, and wanted to say something.

And the old man on the side quickly said:

“Mr. Bai, don’t call! Send someone to please! After all, no matter how Shaun got this prescription, it is definitely the Bai family’s first hero!”

Mr. Gao’s words made Mrs. Bai nod slightly.

Right now, he turned his eyes, looked at Harper, and said:

“Harper! Go and pick up Shaun!”

“Yes! Grandpa!” Harper’s complexion was full of complexity, but he could only nod his head, and then quickly left the main hall!