Chapter 12

Black Tiger!

When I saw the big man in the suit, whether it was Ziheng Xu or Tian Zhang, they all felt a tingling scalp.

Although they are called the two evils, they are not that no one dares to provoke them.

Among them, the Shengshi Club is an exception!

Blood Rose, black and white hands and eyes open to the sky.

And Black Tiger was the terrifying and ruthless man who ruled the boxing world in Bajiang City three years ago.

Not to mention them, Ziheng Xu knew that even if his father Tianlong Xu was here, the black tiger would not have the slightest affection.

Da da da!

At this moment, headed by Heihu, with dozens of big men in suits, stepped forward.

The neat and uniform footsteps and the ferocious maliciousness made Ziheng Xu and everyone else tremble with fear.

That’s it!

Could it be that people like Heihu already knew that the Skeleton King Card was stolen by Shaun and came to catch people?

Thinking of this, Elvira and everyone else looked like earthy faces.

“Mr. Lin, you go! Tian Zhang and I still have a bit of face, try to hold the black tiger!” At this moment, Ziheng Xu, with sweat on his forehead, urged Shaun.

Although he was afraid of Heihu, he was even more afraid of his own master.

Shaun, but his own master is afraid of people whom he respects. If he makes Shaun have an accident, Ziheng Xu can be sure that he will be stripped alive.

“Mr. Lin, hurry up! We can’t last long!” Tian Zhang also urged.

And see this scene!

Elvira’s pretty face became paler and paler, and she couldn’t help turning to look at Shaun, seeming to be asking for his opinion.

just!

What made everyone unbelievable was that Shaun was unmoved.

He was still sitting on the sofa quietly, watching what was happening before him indifferently.

It’s like all of this has nothing to do with him!

Wow!

This scene caused an uproar in the surrounding people.

Pretending to be?

crazy?

Wen Qian and others looked at Shaun one by one, as if looking at a fool.

Could it be that he thought that such a ruthless person like Heihu wouldn’t dare to kill him?

In an instant, Wen Qian and all her old classmates evaded one by one, as if Shaun had a plague, for fear of being affected.

And Lin Guangyao is ecstatic:

“Master Tiger! You came here just in time!”