Chapter 10

at the same time!

The hall of the clubhouse was empty, and almost all the guests were cleared and left.

And in a dark corner.

Blood Rose was wearing a red dress, but her enchanting body at the moment was ninety degrees, bowing.

She kept this action for five full minutes.

The nervous emotion made her pretty face flushed, and beads of sweat continued to drip from her forehead.

Tick!

Tick!

Sweat dripped down, as if her heart was anxious and nervous.

If this scene were seen by everyone in Jiang City, it would definitely be shocked. Who would have thought that the queen of the Shengshi Club would bow to a sofa at this moment.

Especially, this bow, for five minutes, did not dare to get up.

“Are you the little girl from ten years ago?”

Just when the Blood Rose was extremely nervous, an indifferent voice resounded from the dim sofa.

It is Shaun.

He was half lying on the sofa, like a dark ghost, staring at the Blood Rose in front of him.

Heard this!

The delicate body of Blood Rose couldn’t help trembling fiercely, and the back of the head drooped even more, and said respectfully:

“Yes! Ten years ago, you saved me!”

Having said this, a wry smile appeared at the corner of her mouth:

“I just didn’t expect that you turned out to be the king of the blood prison!”

Blood Hell!

This name may be rarely heard in Jiang City, but if it is in the global dark world, this is definitely a name that makes all the chaebol giants fearful.

Go out in the Blood Prison, there will be no grass!

All forces targeted by the Blood Prison are like lambs to be slaughtered. In these ten years, hundreds of international forces, large and small, have been suppressed and killed.

Especially the King of Blood Prison!

Mysterious, terrifying, powerful, and dictatorial!

He controlled the global dark world with one hand, and for ten years, no one had ever seen him except for the top high-level officials in the blood prison, because all the enemies who had seen him were…dead!

But Blood Rose knows that the King of Blood Prison is now the new boss of Universal Group!

In front of her… Shaun!

“The King of Blood Prison?”

Shaun murmured, a playful arc appeared at the corner of his mouth.