Chapter 6

And just when the two major evils, with the crowded motorcade, galloped toward the Shengshi Club!

Lin Guangyao is enjoying the flattery and compliments of all the old classmates in the box:

These people looked at Lin Guangyao, as if they were looking at idols, with deep respect:

“Haha… or our squad leader has the ability! he even have friendship with Ziheng Xu!”

“Yes! It seems that our monitor is in Tianlong Group, and we are going to be promoted again! Congratulations! Congratulations!”

“Squad leader, you can help us introduce Young Master Ziheng Xu! We have admired him for a long time!”

“…”

Many old classmates flattered Lin Guangyao constantly.

This sentence made Lin Guangyao’s vanity instantly bursting.

“Haha! Good to say!”

After Lin Guangyao finished speaking, he said to Shaun and Elvira:

“The visitor is a guest! Shaun, Elvira, come and sit!”

At the moment, they led Shaun and sat down.

Just sat down!

Lin Guangyao cast a wink at the person around him, and the person immediately understood, and said with a playful smile:

“Shaun, squad leader Guangyao helped you so much? For today’s meal, please treat me!”

“Yes! Shaun, you must have a treat today! Our monitor saved your life!”

“…”

The old classmates around responded one after another.

The eyes of these people were joking and mocking, and that all looked like a good show.

These words made the smile on Elvira’s face a little stiff.

She knew that the cost here was 10,000 per person, and there were more than a dozen people in this room. After a meal, she was afraid that it would be more than 100,000.

And when I went out, I only brought a bank card for spending, and the card was only tens of thousands of dollars. How could this be possible.

At the moment, Elvira winked at Shaun anxiously and asked him to refuse!

However, Shaun didn’t seem to have seen it. The smile on the corner of his mouth seemed to exist, and he nodded faintly:

“No problem! I will pay the bill tonight!”

At the moment he became the new chairman of Universal, all his cards have been unfrozen.

Let alone a meal, even buying a country is easy.

Not to mention, the Shengshi Club was originally one of his industries!

Boom…!

Only at this moment, when Shaun’s words came out, Elvira’s head was stunned and everyone around him instantly boiled.