Chapter 17

Resurrection Pill!

At this moment, Grandpa Bai could hardly believe his ears.

Just now, he was still feeling that the Bai family could not obtain the pill of resurrection, and now…

call!

Grandpa Bai only felt his heart twitch.

Not only him!

The old man behind, even more staring, his eyes fixed on the toilet paper, as if he had seen a ghost.

At this moment, everyone in the main hall also found something wrong.

The noisy laughter gradually calmed down.

Everyone looked at the Grandpa and the old man, confused, and didn’t understand what happened.

“Bai…Bai Yan! Show me the toilet paper in your hand!”

In this silence, Old Gao said to Bai Yan with a trembling voice.

What!

Hearing this, everyone’s eyes swept across the toilet paper in Bai Yan’s hand.

Even Baishan and Elvira were completely confused.

They couldn’t imagine what Shaun had written in the toilet.

“Uh…good!” Bai Yan reacted from shock.

At the moment, she passed the toilet paper over.

Just don’t know why!

At this moment, there was a faint feeling in her heart that she had caused a catastrophe, and a bad premonition emerged.

At this moment, after Elder Gao took the toilet paper, his eyes fell on the words on the paper.

“Bai Suzi, Solanum, Gallus gallus domesticus…”

The old man talked about medicinal materials one after another.

Every time he read one, he felt his heart stagnate.

All right!

The ingredients of the Pill of Resurrection that he has analyzed over the years are almost entirely contained on this one.

It’s more than that!

The original Gao Lao’s doubts about other ingredients suddenly became clear after seeing the strange medicinal materials on this piece of paper.

“Oh my God! The kind is really white mustard seeds, and this kind is bitter stone lotus!”

“There are also Green Cloud Grass, Rauvolu…”

“The refining technique, white mustard seed, wenjing, horse sang root… and other combinations! Warm fire for 30 minutes, with red stone fat, green sun ginseng, refining for 20 minutes…”

At this moment, the atmosphere in the entire main hall was extremely strange.

Everyone stared at the old man.