Chapter 11

Puff!

When two heavy kneeling sounds came into everyone’s ears, the eyes of everyone around them almost fell out.

Kneel down!

And it was Ziheng Xu and Tian Zhang, two evil youngsters, kneeling in front of Shaun.

This……

Everyone could hardly believe their eyes, especially Lin Guangyao.

All the pleasure and grin on his face stiffened completely, facing Ziheng Xu in disbelief, and said urgently:

“Young… Young Master, what are you doing? How come you kneel to this trash!”

“Get up quickly, he hit your car, aren’t we here to scrap this bastard?”

Lin Guangyao’s voice was filled with deep fear and astonishment.

Do not know why!

At this moment, a deep anxiety and panic appeared in his heart, as if he had misunderstood something great.

It’s not just Lin Guangyao.

The people around were even more upset when they saw the two evil youngsters kneeling under Shaun’s feet.

Wen Qian couldn’t believe what she saw.

She hurried out and said to Ziheng Xu on the ground:

“Two elders, what are you doing? This guy is just a wasteful son-in-law, how dare you take your knees?”

Wen Qian could not accept everything in front of her.

However, she just said her words, the moment she wanted to step forward and help Ziheng Xu!

Snapped!

A loud slap came suddenly in the hall.

Wen Qian was beaten and staggered and almost fell to the ground.

A bright red palm print appeared on her face.

consternation!

fear!

Wen Qian couldn’t even think of it in her dreams. She was kindly persuaded, how could Ziheng Xu slap her.

“Xu… Young Master Xu, you…”

Wen Qian looked at Ziheng Xu in astonishment.

However, Ziheng Xu looked at her at this moment, as if wishing to eat her:

“Ma’s! Shut up! How could Mr. Lin’s name be tainted by rubbish like you!”

What!

Mr. Lin?

Lin Guangyao, Elvira, and everyone else could not imagine that Xu Dashao was actually defending Shaun.

However, the shock has just begun.

After scolding Wen Qian, Ziheng Xu and Tian Zhang were like two bereaved dogs, all lying at the feet of Lin, pleading: