Chapter 13

“He… how could he be Mr. Lin?”

“How could it be the savior of the Blood Rose?”

At this moment, Wen Qian only felt that her worldview was completely subverted.

Before, she was full of disgust and contempt for Shaun.

Even, she once suspected that the worst and most trash man in the world was Shaun.

And now!

The person who took out the Skeleton King Card is Shaun!

Shaun is the one to subdue the two evils!

Now, the savior of Blood Rose is Shaun!

unbelievable!

Wen Qian’s face was as white as paper, and she sank down on the ground as if she had lost her strength.

She looked at Shaun’s delicate face with an unfamiliar sense of strangeness and mystery.

Not only Wen Qian!

At this moment, Elvira looked at the group of thugs in suits who were bowing to Shaun, and was also shocked to cover her mouth.

She suddenly found out!

My husband seems to be a thousand times more mysterious than I thought, ten thousand times!

“Shaun, I don’t know how many secrets you still have!”

The corners of Elvira’s mouth turned from consternation to bitterness. Looking at Shaun’s beautiful eyes, there was also a touch of complexity.

She only discovered bitterly!

I don’t understand Shaun at all!

And at the moment.

Shaun ignored the shock of everyone.

Until this moment, he slowly got off the sofa and stood up.

Huh! Huh! Huh!

The moment Shaun stood up, everyone saw that dozens of big men in suits headed by Master Tiger, swept their bodies and bowed again, their statures became even lower.

In awe!

fanaticism!

It is as if Shaun is their most idol.

However, Shaun didn’t even look at Hu Ye and the others.

With a turn of his eyes, he stared at Wen Qian, a touch of sorrow appeared at the corner of his mouth:

“You should be lucky! If you weren’t Elvira’s bestfriend, then Lin Guangyao would be your fate!”

Boom…!

In a word, Wen Qian almost scared to pee.

Deep fear and panic appeared in her heart, especially Shaun’s gaze. Wen Qian only felt that Shaun was looking at her, as like he was looking at an ant crawler.