Chapter 19

be quiet!

In the entire hall, the atmosphere is extremely strange.

Paula and Yang Meifeng, until this moment, have not yet reacted from the shock just now.

Shaun beat Ma Zhitao?

Especially, after hitting people, Shaun was still mopping the ground slowly, as if he had just run over a fly.

This……

The corners of Paula’s mouth twitched, only then did she wake up completely.

She immediately felt a pleasant feeling emanating from her heart.

Cool!

All the depression and frustration just now have been vented under Shaun’s slap in the face.

Paula’s gaze when looking at Shaun also changed. For some reason, Shaun became more pleasing to the eye.

“Paula! Good… okay! You b!tch dare to condone that trash and beat my son-in-law! You see, I won’t tear your face!”

“Your family has nothing good!”

Yang Meifeng, who reacted, was furious.

Ma Zhitao is her son-in-law!

Hitting Ma Zhitao is equivalent to hitting her Yang Meifeng!

At the moment, she seemed to be crazy, so she rushed towards Paula, reaching out to tear Paula’s face!

However!

Snapped!

Another slap in the face resounded.

Yang Meifeng was spanked and fell to the ground. A bright red palm print appeared on her face.

And the person who shot is still… Shaun!

“What are you, dare to scold my mother!” Shaun’s eyes were cold, his body exuded a kind of murderous air.

And this scene made Paula’s heart trembled.

Great!

Paula was in the Bai family before, and she has been irritated by the Bai family, swallowing her breath, and being ostracized!

Especially after Shaun entered in her family, their family became a joke to all the Bai family members!

But this time, Shaun did indeed help her out of a sigh.

Moreover, her son-in-law’s domineering and short-term protection gave her a strong warmth.

“You…Shaun, you dare to hit me! I’m Shirakawa’s wife, and I’m your second aunt!”

“You’re done! I will definitely report to the Mr. Bai, your whole family will get out of the Bai family!”

Yang Meifeng was completely mad.

Even if the son-in-law is beaten, this Shaun is so timid, he even beat himself!

It’s crazy.