Chapter 7

Thank you for your life-saving ten years ago!

When Manager Wang’s words fell, the entire box seemed to have turned on the mute switch and fell into dead silence.

Everyone felt their breath stagnate, as if they had heard something incredible.

Is Lin Guangyao the savior of Blood Rose?

call!

The hearts of Wen Qian and others felt as if they were in their throats, and their hearts were shocked.

That’s a Blood Rose!

The horror of the Queen of Jiang City, and Lin Guangyao saved her life, and the relationship between Lin Guangyao and the youngest Ziheng Xu is very deep, so his status has soared, and he can become one of the top big brothers in Jiang City. Column.

Huh huh!

At this moment, everyone looked at Lin Guangyao with reverence.

Especially, Manager Wang left the box respectfully with a group of waiters.

Boom…!

All the old classmates in the entire box boiled over Lin Guangyao one by one, as if the stars were holding the moon:

“Brother Guangyao! You are so awesome, you turned out to be the savior of Blood Rose!”

“Oh my god, these wines are all precious wines of Blood Rose. Even the top tycoons in Jiang City can’t enjoy them. Now they are all given to you. This is almost millions of dollars!”

“Squad leader, we will have to rely on you to cover it in the future!”

“…”

Wen Qian and others looked at Lin Guangyao’s eyes, filled with little stars, and some bold girls began to rub Lin Guangyao’s arm with their bodies.

Attitude, flattering to the extreme.

Not only them!

Even Elvira couldn’t help but look at Lin Guangyao differently at this moment, filled with deep surprise.

Especially, when she compared with Shaun, who was silent by her side, her sense of loss became even stronger.

Why are other men so dazzling!

Why is Shaun so unbearable!

But at this moment, unlike everyone’s crazy flattery, Lin Guangyao’s heart was full of doubt and anxiety.

Because he didn’t even remember when he saved Blood Rose.

Especially ten years ago?

At that time he was still a student, how could he have saved anyone!

“Perhaps, I saved her accidentally?”

Lin Guangyao shook his head immediately, and threw the anxiety out of his mind, especially after facing everyone’s praise, he even really felt that he was the savior of the Blood Rose.