Chapter 8

Who do you think you are!

Dare to impersonate Mr. Lin!

When the cold words of the Blood Rose resounded in the box, everyone was struck by lightning, completely stunned.

Impersonate… impersonate?

Isn’t the savior of Blood Rose is Lin Guangyao?

Boom…!

For a moment, Wen Qian, Elvira and others only felt a cool air rushing to their foreheads along the soles of their feet.

“No! Big Sister Blood Rose, I…My name is Lin! I’m also the lifesaver you said, I didn’t pretend, I didn’t…” Lin Guangyao’s face was as gray as death, he covered his face, full of thick Panic.

His gaze turned towards Manager Wang involuntarily.

Before, Manager Wang said that he was the savior of Blood Rose.

And this look immediately made Manager Wang’s scalp numb.

wrong!

He actually admitted the wrong person and regarded a counterfeit as the savior of the older sister.

Thinking of this, Manager Wang’s face was as pale as paper, his legs softened, and he knelt down in front of the Blood Rose:

“Big… elder sister, the little one has admitted wrong! It is a small mistake! I am guilty. I didn’t recognize who is Mr. Lin, I am damned!”

Manager Wang said in horror, raising his palm, and slapped his cheek constantly!

Snapped! Snapped! Snapped!

This slap is extremely loud.

That voice fell in the ears of everyone in Lin Guangyao, more like a fan on their faces, making them hot and painful, ashamed and embarrassed.

It’s more than that!

Blood Rose’s gaze swept across the crowd violently, until it fell on Elvira’s pretty face, before she paused slightly:

“Huh! If it weren’t for Mr. Lin today, you fake, and all of you, don’t want to stand and walk out of the golden age!”

Finished!

The Blood Rose turned and left, only the cold voice remained in the box:

“Manager Wang, how much money they spit out as much as they drink!”

“Otherwise, you only ask!”

Wow!

When the words fell, Blood Rose walked out of the box with a group of big men in suits.

Only then did the manager Wang stop slapping himself.

There are bright red palm prints on his face, and blood stains have even flowed from the corners of his mouth.

The whole person seemed to walk through the ghost door in a circle, and he breathed a long sigh of relief.

“Wang…Manager Wang, I…”