Chapter 2-Suck and blow

"Welcome to...Phi Gamma Delta!", Lucas says, smiling wildly as we walk in the front door.

There are people...Everywhere. Despite its large size, the house looks small with all these people in it. 

"Hey, I'm gonna go talk to Jaehyun. Go mingle", before I can protest, Lucas leaves and I'm left alone...Again.

I walk around a little and finally find a couch to sit on. I sit down and sigh, watching all the people acting like wild animals. I close my eyes and mentally go to my happy place. There are birds chirping and the breeze is so nice. I walk through the beautiful forest and see an adorable baby deer. I go up to the deer and pet it. In response the deer...Moans?! My eyes fly open and land on a couple next to me. They're hardcore making out, and the guy has his hand in the girl's shorts.

Gross...I stand up and walk to the kitchen. I come across a game of beer pong. 

"Alright! Round 3!", one of the guys yells.

"Johnny, Yuta, you're team one. Taeyong and...", the guy scans the party looking for someone to play. His eyes land on me, "you. You wanna play?"

"Ummm...", before I can answer, someone comes up next to me.

"She would love to play"

I roll my eyes, already knowing it's Lucas. I look up at him and frown. He gives me an encouraging smile and I slowly walk up to the table. I take my place next to my teammate and cross my arms.

"I won't go easy on you, honeybun", Johnny says.

"Don't call me that", I glare at him.

"Oooh. Bunny's got claws", the guy who picked the teams says.

The rest of the guys laugh, including Lucas, and I huff. Johnny skillfully bounces the ping-pong ball off the table and it lands in the middle cup.

"I can drink this one if you want", Taeyong says, shyly.

"No need", I say, grabbing the cup.

I chug the spicy beer and wipe my mouth. The guys hoot and holler. Johnny squints his eyes at me and gives me a look, "oh it's on", he says with his expression.

I grab a ping-pong ball and toss it into the first cup on Johnny's side. He scoffs and chugs the cup.

10 minutes later...

"We have a winner!", one of the guys screams as my throw lands into Johnny's last cup.

Lucas runs up to me and high-fives me.

"Good job, M!"

I smile and flip my hair in Johnny's direction. He frowns and walks away.

"Come on John John. Don't be a sour puss", the guys laugh at Taeyong's remark.

Lucas and I head into the living room and sit on the couch. Jaehyun rushes into the room and holds up a card.

"Who's ready for suck and blow?", he yells and everyone cheers.

"If you're playing, stay. And if you're not, go fuck off", Yuta says, coming up next to him.

I stand up to leave, and Lucas grabs my hand, making me sit back down.

"It'll be fun, promise", he whispers in my ear. 

Yuta plops down on the other side of me and puts his hand around my shoulder, "what are we talking about?"

Lucas laughs, "threesomes".

"Awesome. I have a pretty interesting story about this one time", he says.

I slightly giggle at the sarcasm.

"Oh...So you do laugh", Yuta says, removing his arm from my shoulders.

I ignore him and keep my eyes on Jaehyun, who's standing on the coffee table.

"So everyone knows how to play, right?"

Everyone nods and Jaehyun smiles, "alright, let's get started. We'll go clockwise. I'll go first".

Jaehyun sits down next to Yuta and passes it to Taeyong. Taeyong passes it to the beer pong "referee" from earlier. And he passes it to the next person. Slowly, the card makes its way to Lucas. Lucas takes the card from the guy next to him and then puts his lips against mine, card in-between our lips(of course). I don't notice the blush burning at my cheeks, and pass the card to Yuta. But, before the card can reach Yuta, it falls, and our lips crash together. Everyone in the room cheers. Yuta puts his hand on my cheek to deepen the kiss. I quickly pull away and run upstairs.