Chapter 3-It was a mistake!

I run into the nearest room and slam the door. I put my hand to my lips in shock. My cheeks burn furiously. 

Oh my...I just kissed a stranger!

I turn around and notice Yuta at the door.

"Hey...So...That was fucking hot".

"No. No, it wasn't. That was an accident", I say, looking away in embarrassment.

"It doesn't matter if it was an accident. It was hot, and now I'm hot", he says, slowly coming up to me.

"W-What do you mean?", I say, confused.

He points down to his groin. I look down and notice the tent forming in his pants.

"Oh...Wow...", I say, blushing even more.

He walks up to me and puts his hands on my waist. 

"I wanna fuck you so bad", he says, putting his lips to my ear.

"You don't even know my name", I say, trying to avoid touching him.

"Don't need to. I'll just call you kitten. Sound good?"

I unknowingly nod.

"Good", he whispers.

He puts his lips on my neck and starts forming a hickey. I don't what it was that had possessed me at the moment, but I started quickly taking off his clothes.

"Aw...Kitten really wants me inside her, huh?", he said in my ear, making me feel a pit in my stomach.

"Y-Yes...", I said, quietly. 

He chuckled and pushed me onto the bed. He took my dress off and kissed my chest. 

"You're so beautiful, kitten", he said against my chest.

He slowly slid his tongue down my stomach and to the hem of my panties. He teasingly took them off and kissed my thigh. 

"You're not a virgin, right kitten?", he said, kissing my clit.

"No..."

Wow. What a lie. You know damn well that you're a virgin. You almost weren't at one point, but it didn't happen. Just when Jake was about to go down on you, his Mom burst through the door. 

I quickly shush my inner thoughts and grab Yuta's hair. Yuta licks my clit a few more times and then comes up to face me. He kisses me on the cheek and then slides his member into me. I harshly bite my lip and look away, trying not to show the pain on my face. Yuta buries his face into my neck and groans. After a few thrusts, the pain was replaced with pleasure and it was...Amazing.

This is what sex feels like?! Damn. 

I had always had an image in my head of what sex would feel like, but nothing I had ever imagined could compare to this.

10 minutes later...

"Damn, kitten. That was amazing", Yuta says pulling out of me.

"Yeah...", I say, catching my breath.

"Sorry, we had to end so early...It's just...Look at the scratches", he turned over and showed me his back.

I gasp, "oh my god! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scratch you that hard!"

"It's okay, kitten. I kinda liked it. Alright, well...Unfortunately...I gotta go. I wish I could stay for round 2. But...If you ever do want a round 2...", he grabs a piece of paper and writes something on it, "call me".

He gets up and puts his clothes on, then leaves the room. I look at the paper and sigh. I turn over on my back and stare at the ceiling.

That was not supposed to happen...

"Wow! Bravo", somebody claps.

I quickly sit up and cover my boobs with the blanket.

"Oh my god! Were you there the whole time!?", I say as Johnny walks out of the closet.