Chapter 4-Leverage

"This is so stupid!", I say, frowning.

"Maybe...But you have to do it. Remember, if you don't...You know what'll happen", Johnny says, smirking.

I sigh and put on a big smile.

"Welcome welcome welcome, pledges! Welcome to...Phi Gamma Delta!"

I do a little twirl and then put my hands on my hips, smiling. The guys laugh and walk into the house.

"Adorable!", Johnny says from the ground.

"Whatever...Do I really have to stand up here? 10 feet in the air? It's quite dangerous. And not only that...But look at this ridiculous outfit!"

Johnny laughs, "don't worry. If you fall, I'll catch you".

Another group of guys comes in and one, in particular, catches my eye.

"M!", Lucas says, "what are you doing up there?"

"Long story", I say, rolling my eyes at Johnny.

"Come on, honeybun. Do your greeting", Johnny says enthusiastically.

I do my greeting and Lucas claps. I smile at him and he walks into the house.

20 minutes later...

"Okay, honeybun. You're free to go", Johnny says, handing me my regular clothes back.

I roll my eyes and roughly grab my clothes. I walk upstairs and walk into the bathroom. I take the anime costume off and start changing into my regular clothes. Before I can put my top on, someone steps into the bathroom.

"Kitten! There you are", Yuta comes up to me and kisses my forehead.

"I was thinking about you all night. Are you ready for a round two?", he says, putting his hands on my ass.

I gently push him off.

"Yuta...What happened last night was a mistake...I'm sorry, but we shouldn't do it again. I was tipsy...I don't even know you, to be honest"

He frowns, "fine. If that's what you want, then I'll leave you alone. Just...Tell me your name...Please?"

"Myla"

He smiles, "nice to meet you, Myla"

He puts his hands on my waist, "now...We know each other. So...Can we continue?"

I giggle, "fine...But this is the last time".

He nods and unclips my bra.

50 minutes later...

"Hey! You're our new roommate. I haven't met you yet", I look over to see a guy standing in the hallway.

"Hey...I'm Myla", I say, extending my hand towards him.

He takes my hand and shakes it, "I'm San".

I smile and he walks into the kitchen. He grabs a yogurt out of the fridge and then sits down next to me. 

"What'cha watchin'?", he says, opening his yogurt.

"The Bachelor"

"I love this show!", he squeals.

"Really?", I say, surprised.

"Yeah. It's my favorite!"

I smile and look back at the tv. Just then, my phone buzzes.

"Hey...I need to talk to you. Come to the house, it's kind of urgent"

Huh?

The text is from an unknown number, but I'm assuming it's one of the guys in the frat. But which one?

I stand up and put my shoes on.

"Where ya goin'?" San says, mouth full of yogurt.

"To go...Help a friend", I say, opening the door.

He nods and then I step out of the dorm.

5 minutes later...

I step into the house and look around. The place almost looks deserted. 

"Hello?", I say, wandering into the living room. 

I feel a hand grab my arm and I yelp. The mysterious person pulls me into the bathroom and locks the door. I quickly turn around and they duck before I can hit them.

"Jesus, dude!", Mark yells.

"Mark?", I say, confused.

He scratches the back of his neck, "yeah. I have a favor to ask you".