Chapter 12-Rebound sex

That day, I took the bus home. By the time I had gotten to the parking lot, Lucas was gone. He must be really mad.  If he's mad enough to leave his best friend ride-less, 10 miles away from school, then...Yeah, it's best to give him some space for a while.

The next day San woke me up by shoving his phone in my face. 

"Girl...Isn't this your man?", he says, taking a sip of his frappucino.

Once my eyes adjust to the picture, the first thing I see is Lucas with some girl at a bar. I scroll to the next picture and see him, with his arm wrapped around her shoulder, cuddled up on the couch. And then, the final picture is her, asleep, head resting on his chest, blanket covering her naked body.

I sit up and check the time, 7 am. 

I look at San and frown, "no. That's not my man. Thanks for being concerned, though".

I stretch and then stand up. I walk into the kitchen and turn the coffee pot on. 

So he was mad. The Lucas I know doesn't have sex with a stranger...Unless he's trying to make somebody else jealous.

I pull out my phone and hover my thumb over Lucas's number. At the last second, I decide not to dial it and put my phone away. I grab my coffee and sit on the couch. I turn on The Bachelor and wrap a fluffy blanket over my exposed legs. 

45 minutes later...

I hear a knock on the door and sigh.

I'm so comfy...

"San!", I yell for my roommate, in hopes that he'll open the door so I don't have to get up.

No response. I frown and throw my blanket off me. I stand up and walk over towards the door. I open the door and am greeted by Jaehyun.

"Hey", I say, surprised. 

"Can I come in?", he asks.

"Sure", I say, moving out of the way so he can come in. 

We both go to my bedroom and sit on my bed.

"Sorry about last night", he says, breaking the silence, "I thought we were broken up. I mean, that's what it sounded like. Our fight was pretty bad"

"So...Are you broken up?", I ask him, looking away.

"Yes. We officially broke up last night".

"That's good".

He nodded and folded his hands. 

"About what happened last night...Can we try that again?"

"Which part? The dancing...Or...The bathroom?"

"The sex. It was amazing. Kind of sad it had to end so soon", he says, putting his hand on mine.

I smirk and look at his hand resting on mine.

"You're right...It was pretty good".

I get on his lap and look into his eyes. I kiss him and he glides his tongue over my bottom lip. I stand up and take my shirt off. Jaehyun takes his shirt off as well and grabs my hand. He leads me over to my desk and bends me over it. I hear him unbuckle his belt and throw it on my bed. He lifts my skirt up and pulls my panties down. He runs a finger over my wet folds and then spanks me. I whimper and he does it one more time. Then he slams into me. 

40 minutes later...

I kiss Jaehyun on the cheek as he drifts off to sleep. My phone pings and I reach over Jaehyun to grab it. I open the text and giggle.

"You fuck loud, girl"

I turn over and bury my head in my pillow in attempts to not wake up Jaehyun with my laughter. Then, my phone starts ringing, I look at it, and instead of San calling, it's Lucas. I look over at Jaehyun and bite my lip. I look back at the phone and readjust the blanket covering my chest. I answer the phone and Lucas immediately frowns.

"Are you naked?", he asks, sitting down on his bed.

"Yes", I say, shyly.

"Did you do this to tease me?", he asks, licking his lip. 

"N-No...", I say, blushing. 

"Are you sure?", he asks, laying down.

"Yes".

"Aw...But you're so sexy, I kinda wish you were trying to tease me", he says, his voice getting deeper.

I snap out of my trance, and glare at him, "oh, so you just all-of-a-sudden forgot about your little girlfriend?"

He looks away from the screen, "so you saw that?"

"Didn't you want me to see it? It's kinda clear that you posted that just to make me jealous".

"Geez...You know me too well, M", he says, scratching the back of his neck. 

"Who is she?"

"I don't feel like telling you", he says mockingly.

I scoff. 

"Fine. Then don't".

Before Lucas can say another word, Jaehyun wraps an arm around me.

"Who are you talking to, baby?", he says, groggily.

Lucas's eyes go wide. 

"Jaehyun?!", he exclaims, "you're fucking Jaehyun? What the fuck, Myla? Is this to get back at me?"

"No!", I say, not knowing how I'm going to explain this.

Jaehyun looks at the phone, "hey, Lucas...What's up?", he says, smiling.

Lucas looks from Jaehyun to me, "wow, Myla. You've got a winning streak. Yuta, Mark, and Jaehyun? Who's next? Johnny?"

I take a deep breath and try to calm myself down.

"Such a fucking slut", he mumbles under his breath.

"The fuck did you just call me?!", I say, sitting up.

"A slut!", he yells.

"Fuck you, Lucas!", I scream.

Jaehyun grabs the phone and hangs up. He wraps an arm around me and I bury my face into his shoulder.

"Calm down, Myla", he says, rubbing my hair.

I feel a tear form in my eye.

San busts into my room and crosses his arms, "I know he did not just call you a slut", he says angrily. 

"He did", Jaehyun says, softly.

"Oh, hell no!", San says.