Chapter 18-Boyfriend stealer

"Johnny...I don't know if I can do this..."

"It's okay, you got this"

I take a deep breath and walk into the house. 

"Hi! Welcome to Kappa Kappa Phi! Would you like a sign-up sheet?", the girl at the table says.

Johnny nods at me but I shake my head no. 

"Um...No thanks, I just wanna look around", I say, changing my mind at the last second.

"No worries! Feel free to come back and ask for one if you change your mind", the girl says, smiling sweetly.

I nod and walk away. Johnny follows closely behind.

"What was that? I thought you were gonna pledge", he says, confused.

"I just...Don't think I would fit in here", I say, looking at all the pretty girls, smiling, dancing, flirting, and drinking. 

Johnny and I sit on one of the couches.

"Hey, don't I know you?"

I turn around at the sound of some girl's voice.

"Um...No, I don't think so?", I say, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Wait, yes I do! You're the boyfriend stealer!", she says, rudely.

What?

I get a good look at her and my mind goes blank.

"Jess?", I say, shocked.

"Yeah, that's me. Jaehyun's ex-girlfriend".

"Oh, Jess!", Johnny says, smiling, "I remember you".

She looks at him and rolls her eyes then she looks back at me.

"I hope you enjoyed fucking Jaehyun because I have something to show you", she says, snarling.

"What is it?", I say, not wanting to be here right now. 

She grabs my hand and drags me upstairs. She opens her bedroom door and grabs something. Then she shows me it. It's a picture of Jaehyun kissing San.

"Oh...That's...Drama", Johnny says, looking at the picture. 

"This was taken last night", she says, laughing.

Without thinking, I turn around and run out of the house.

I know Jaehyun and I aren't exclusive, but seeing that makes me angry. It makes me want to go up to Jaehyun and slap him and then hug him. I've never had this feeling before. 

What is wrong with me? Do I love Jaehyun? But if I love Jaehyun, then how could I miss Yuta so much?

The next day...

"So...You are jealous of Jaehyun kissing me?", San says.

I  nod, ashamed.

"That's perfectly fine", he says, taking a bite of his cake.

"Really?", I say, looking up in shock.

He nods.

He swallows his cake and says, "Listen, girl, I can't control how you feel. If you're jealous, then you're jealous".

"But, aren't you jealous too?"

"Why would I be?"

"Because I like Jaehyun"

"Girl, I ain't jealous of nothin'. I will admit, that kiss was hot, but I don't like Jaehyun like that".

He takes a sip of his seltzer water and then looks at me, "I don't think Jaehyun feels that way either. Besides, he only did that because he was dared to, and he was a little tipsy".

I mentally slap myself, I'm so stupid. I can't believe I actually thought Jaehyun would do that.

"Thanks, San. That made me feel better", I smile and stand up.

"Oh, before you go, I should probably tell you...Um, this guy named...", he pauses, "I forgot his name, well anyways, he came over today while you were in class. He wanted me to give you something".

"What? Where is it?"

"It's in your room".

I run to my room and see a piece of paper on my desk. 

"I have something to tell you. Meet me at XiaoXiao at 3 am P.S. XiaoXiao is on Maple Street, just thought I'd let you know. Love, Yuta".