Chapter 9-Jealous much?

The next day...

I walked through the front door of the fraternity, something that felt all too familiar, and headed upstairs. Before I could open Yuta's door, somebody grabbed me. Without a second thought, I turned around and slapped them.

"Ow!"

I gasp, "oh my god! Jaehyun, I'm so sorry!"

Jaehyun holds his cheek and frowns, "ouch...Sorry, I forgot about that whole sneaking up on you thing".

I bite my lip apologetically. 

"I just wanted to...Talk to you", Jaehyun says, removing his hand from his cheek.

"Okay?", I say, following him to his room.

Once inside his room, he sits on his bed, and I sit on his desk chair. 

"I just wanna apologize for yesterday", he says, looking down.

"What do you mean?"

"For rejecting your kiss".

"Well...If you didn't want my kiss, then what else were you supposed to do?", I say, cracking a smile.

"I don't know...I just felt...Kinda bad"

"Don't. It's fine. You have a girlfriend anyway".

He nods, "about that...We kinda broke up. And...I was wondering if you wanted to go get a drink with me?"

"So soon? You said you just broke up"

"Well...I'm not that torn up about it...", he says, unapologetically.

"O...Kay? So...What time should I be ready?"

"How about now?"

"Now? Like right now? We'll leave now?"

He smiles and nods.

"O-Okay..."

20 minutes later...

Jaehyun and I walk into a club and head over to the bar.

"What would you like, Myla?", Jaehyun asks me.

I can hardly hear him over the loud music.

"Umm...Water".

Jaehyun orders our drinks and then we walk over to a table. When we sit down, I notice Jaehyun looking around.

"Looking for someone?", I ask him.

He looks at me and shakes his head, no.

"Come dance with me", he says standing up.

"Okay".

We both head to the dance floor and start bobbing our heads to the music. Then, we start actually dancing. After about 20 minutes of being wild, a sexy song comes on. Jaehyun comes up behind me and starts dancing.

"You look really sexy", he whispers in my ear, sending chills up my spine.

He puts his hands on my waist and starts grinding on me. I turn around and look up at his face. Slowly, he leans down and places a gentle kiss on my lips. He trails his hands up my sides and places them on my cheeks. He kisses me again, but this time, more roughly. 

"I wanna fuck you", he whispers in between kisses.

"Then do it", I say, challenging him.

He smirks and grabs my hand. He pulls me into the men's bathroom and into one of the stalls. He pushes me against the wall and starts kissing my neck. He slips my shirt off and starts kissing my chest. While he's doing that, his phone buzzes. He takes it out of his pocket and looks at it. He rolls his eyes and sets it on the lid of the toilet bowl. He takes his shirt off and then unzips my skirt. I unzip his pants and get on my knees. I pull his underwear down and his dick springs out. I start kitten licking his tip and make eye contact with him.

"Baby...I just wanna be inside you already", he moans.

I stand up and kiss his chest. He turns me around and bends me over the toilet so that my hands are resting on the lid. He slides in me from behind and without hesitation, starts thrusting swiftly. Under the sound of our moans, I hear his phone buzz again. I open my eyes and peek at it. 

"J, where are you? I'm here. I'm sorry for what I said yesterday, I just wanna dance with you and feel your hands all over me" -Baby💕

What? 

I try to ignore it, but it keeps coming back into my mind. And, as if right on cue, Jaehyun does something horrendous.

"Jess", he moans.

I quickly push him away and start putting my clothes on. 

"Shit. I'm sorry", he says, embarrassed.

"I gotta go. This was fun".

I finish putting my clothes on and rush out of the bathroom. Jaehyun follows after me but stops dead in his tracks when he sees a certain girl standing outside the girl's bathroom.

"Jess?", he says, bewildered.

"Jaehyun?!", she says, staring at him in disbelief.

She looks from Jaehyun to me, and then back to Jaehyun. She glares at Jaehyun and then at me as I quickly leave the scene. I run out of the bar and start walking back to campus. Jaehyun doesn't run after me, and I'm not sure if I want him to.