◉ THREE ◉

Mig Yung's POV

"She's my girl! Don't you creep gaze at her", I looked upwards to see his face and it was no other than Jeon Jungkook and his grip on my lower back tightened making my entire body flooded with emotions.

I was gazing at him endlessly, he stood before me as my savior and my protector, then what he held my hand and moved towards the bench in the near by park. Liam had stood up from the ground and after shooting me death glares continued to his car.

"Noona, are you alright? Did he hurt you a lot?" Jungkook's eyes were filled with concern.

"Yess yess, I am alright... Thanks for helping jungkook, this is the second time you helped me, I don't know how to thank you?"

"No need of thank you, noona, I don't believe in words, I believe in actions", he said biting his lower lip. Why does this man bring butterflies in my stomach!!!

"What do you mean?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Nothing noona, you will understand with time, anyways, you sit here, I'm bringing some ice pack from the medical store and badaids, that bastard has given you bruises", He said rising from the bench and I nodded in agreement.

In no time, he was returning with his eyes on my face from far away, i tried to pull my shorts and lengthen them, but it wasn't possible. He was wearing a blue shirt and a blue jeans, he looked young and decent today.

.

[ Imagine it's dark behind him ]

"Here give me your wrists", he said and gently began to press the ice pack on my injuries.

"Aaaahhhh", I simmered with pain as the bruise got in touch with cold ice.

"It won't hurt much," he said caressing my cheeks and began to apply the band-aid. Why is he always so touchy with me?

I was looking at his face as he put the band-aid on my hand.

"Thank you", I said and stood up.

"Your most welcome noona, you're going?" he asked.

Does he want me to stay? Ugh! Why would he?

"You have to say something?" I asked.

"Nopess, I just wanted to take you to a shop, to eat icecream with me", he said with a cute face. Aww! He looks so adorable, he's so young and cute!

"Please noona!" He made puppy eyes.

"Ahhh okay! But not more than half an hour, okay?" I said seeing my watch, he nodded and we strolled off to the nearby icecream parlour.

"Which icecream do you want?" He asked me as I sat on the couch under the umbrella stall.

"Bring me anything, it's hot today! so anything will do!" I said wiping off the sweat off my face and he nodded and soon he was back with two butterscotch ice-creams.