◉ THIRTY ◉

This chapter is dedicated to Ts_Kook13 and RezTaeWorldOfLove for their constant support and love to my book and my characters. I'm blessed to have readers like you( ˘ ³˘)♥

One month later~

Author's POV

Life has become easy for Mig Yung and Jungkook, there is no more trouble and disturbances. Everything is going on smooth like butter, There Eunhee and Jimin tried to give their relationship a chance and both together left for abroad to study. Clara seems to realise her mistake but is still adamant on not having Mig Yung as her daughter in law. Meanwhile, Taehyung and Cherina are confused about their status and feelings for each other.

Taehyung's POV

I sat in my office, busy admiring the view from the window. The sun gleaming bright in the sky, there was all silence around me. It was afternoon time. Silence often allows your mind to travel distances of imagination, and think about things you would have never thought.

Last time I met my family and friends was one month back, I think they are all now happy and hearty as situations have been better between them. Hopefully one day or the other, Noona will be accepted by Clara aunt and they will happily settle down as a good happy family,of Jungkook and Noona, their mom and dad and Eunhee and Jimin.

Huh?! I was busy thinking all that when my phone gave a beep, I looked inside to see a message from Cherina.

Cherina 🍒
Mickey will be at his friend's house today, and I'll come home a bit late. Custard and buns are kept in the fridge, also I have prepared pasta, you just need to heat it in the oven for 5 minutes. Don't wait for me, I'll come by 10.30 pm.
Take care.

I read the entire message and texted-
Okay
Take care.

Our chats are always like this, she never usually texts me, neither do I. She texts me whenever she has to inform me about anything. In the past few days, I have realised the need to be with someone.

Noona has vanished from my mind almost, afterall she and Jungkook have went too far with their relationship. After bringing Cherina to my house with Mickey, I paid off her debts too and she has been living with me since then. She never said she wanted to leave, I had no problem with them, I love being with Mickey, he's fun to be with. Cherina managed to continue her earlier job and I had no issues with that as well.

We sleep in different rooms, earlier she slept with Mickey in the guest room, later on they shifted to the bedroom near my room. Mickey and Cherina sleep together and never disturb me in any manner.

I packed up my things, and left the office. It was six already, the sky was pink and orange in colour and I smiled as I stepped in my house. Huh! I kept my bag on the chair and gave a fair look to the drawing room, the table all neat and tidy, the cushion covers all clean and without any folds. I sat on the couch and poured a glass of water for me.

I laid my head on the back of the couch, still thinking about the girl who is most of the times strolling in the same house as me. In the morning, Cherina wakes up the earliest and do the laundry and other stuffs, she peeps into my room, finds my bed empty, assumes that I'm in the restroom, tidies the bedsheets and keep my wrist watch on the table with a cup of tea.

I come out of the shower to find her combing her hair near the dressing room, and wagging her pony tail as she hops off to put breakfast for us. Meanwhile, Mickey comes out from his room in proper school uniform, she lays down the breakfast and the three of us eat together. She takes small bites, and eats very less, I often forced her to eat more but she just stares at me and I sigh.