◉ TWENTY SEVEN ◉

Author's POV

These two days were the most tedious and heavy days for Jungkook. He had no idea where Mig Yung was after that night. He went to his company and tried to peep through her window as well, later on he went to her house, to find a lock hanging outside. He tried her number many a times, but all in vain. Where did she go, Was still a question?! There, Mrs. Kim called Taehyung for his sister's marriage. Taehyung was quite shocked to see Eunhee's state. He consoled and comforted his sister. Later that same day, one day before the marriage, he went to the candy shop of Jungkook.

"What the hell Jungkook?" He yelled as he banged the door open of his cabin. Jungkook was sitting there with some files and documents which he put away after seeing Tae.

"What a pleasant surprise, buddy, I missed you!" He went towards him to give him a hug when Taehyung pushed him off.

"First you tell me what are you doing?" Taehyung was seething in anger.

"What am I doing? "

"Don't pretend. You're marrying Eunhee?"

"Umm yeah!" Jungkook said and went back to his chair.

"Have you gone mad or what? Why are you behaving so strange? Didn't you promise to marry Noona?"

"I did? I don't know", it was hard for Jungkook to control his emotions when it comes to Noona, but he was trying to avoid everything, every question, every argument related to her. He didn't want others to know that he was still in love with Yung. He tried to show that he hardly cares for her now!

"Jungkook!!? Are you the same who used to say that only one lady is in your life, that's her???" Taehyung banged his fist on the table.

Jungkook could see pain in his eyes, his eyes had tears at the end. He poured a glass of water and went towards him. "Calm down!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Taehyung said and threw the glass on the floor. "What do you think huh? Marriage is a joke or what?"

"I don't think anything like that", Jungkook replied.

"Don't you love Noona anymore? How did you agree to marry Eunhee? If you would have been in senses, you would have never agreed to it!"

"Eunhee tried to suicide!" Jungkook couldn't hold back.

After hearing this, Taehyung's eyes widened. "What?"

"Yes, Eunhee tried to harm herself, she slit her wrists and tried to suicide. And she won't do that only on one condition that I marry her!"

"She emotionally black mailed you?" Taehyung questioned.

"No, she didn't blackmail, she is saying the truth. She has lost her legs, you know right?"

"Yeah I was too shocked to see that!"

"She feels she is a burden on everyone, she wants someone to be with her all the time and that someone is me. She has never asked me for anything in her life, and now she has said that she needs me all her life, I can't disagree!"

"What about your brother Jimin? Doesn't he love her? Then why are you marrying her?"

"Because she won't settle for anything but me, Try to understand. I can't let my best friend pass away or feel useless, I want to be with her and support her. She needs me the most, that's why I'm marrying her!"

"Marriage is not about responsibility, it's also about love?!!"

Jungkook was silent at it, there was only one woman whom he loved with all his heart and that was Mig Yung.