◉ BONUS CHAPTER◉

SHOW TIME
One year later, the same day

Mig Yung's POV

I took out a beautiful dress from my closet and wore it. While doing so, my gaze met with the photo frame of me and Jungkook's marriage photo. I picked it up and traced his face with my fingers. The same day, one year before, me and Jungkook married eachother. When I had lost all hopes of being happy in future, Jungkook entered like the ray of sunlight and made my flower of heart bloom. Today is our first marriage anniversary, Jungkook has decided to watch a movie with me tonight. Huh! These days he's also busy with his stuffs and I as his PA tries to help him as much as I can. Yes, I resigned in the previous company as Jungkook accepted me as his PA. Dad thought, I'm quite talented and no one had any problems.

(A/N:Well my mom dad have always been going to see a movie on their marriage anniversary, and this custom is going on through years, now we are also a part of the plan, so I thought to take this idea.. anyways let's continue)

Jungkook and me have bought another apartment, and we live together. Rest of the family is still with each other in the Jeon Mansion. Jimin has set up his own company and Eunhee works with Dad. Taehyung and Cherina have moved back to Germany after marriage.

Suddenly I saw a message form Jungkook.

Hubby 💞🐰
Noona, come soon, I'm waiting.

(A/N: I can't believe they are husband and wife now)

Below that he had given me the address of the Multiplex. A smile came on my face and I replied him back.

Coming.

It didn't took me much time to do away with makeup and stuff and leave in the car JK sent for me.

Few minutes later~~~~

"Noona would you like anything?" Jungkook chimes as he takes his wallet out. We were both standing in a line, and I was dying to have a large size Coke in my life.

"Um...I'll take a Coke!" I smiled.

"That's it baby?It's our anniversary, get whatever you want!" He practically glows with pride and love and I can't deny him now.

I nod as I'm the next in line. "I'll have a large popcorn and a large Coke please." I said. Suddenly I felt someone's arm on my lower waist. I looked to find Jungkook staring at me, and he smiled. I blushed a bit. He scooted closer to me and said, "And these please, she loves these!" He had asked the owner to pack some sour patch kids too.

He knows about me so well. We both giggled as we were handed the food items.

"Do you want anything else?" He again asks. I simply shake my head, as it was already too much.

After finally getting the food items, me and Jungkook were finally finding our way to our seats. Jungkook walks ahead of me and I can't help but eyeing him from top to bottom.

The tight denim jeans hugged him so well, the white T-shirt giving me a glimpse of his perfectly toned body. I could feel myself getting heated by just looking at him,or in other words, I felt horny.

Jungkook leads me to the back of the theater, there were a lot of seats there which were empty. It was barely a crowd, very few people were scattered in the front seats too.

"Is back here fine?"

"It's perfect!" I never liked sitting close to the screen anyways, so when Jungkook picked this seat, I was far more happy.

I take the seat inside and Jungkook sits on the outside one, He hands me the popcorn and fixes the coke in the cup holder. Just as I was getting comfy, the lights were closed and the screen brightened up. Jungkook grins like a happy kid, legs bouncing as he views the commercials.